HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zakk compare to other guitar players  (Read 954 times)
Nos482

View Profile
« on: August 18, 2007, 07:21:05 am »

A lot of people compare Zakk and Randy Rhoads and Tony they're all metal but they add
their on personal shreads that is their fingerprint on guitar.  I don't see where improvement can be made on any part, people shouldn't compare.  He's  part of the group complimenting the singer, the OZZMan himself.  I luv some guitar players
because of their uniqueness, in being different and not the same as another group.  What do yah think?  Or should we all be guitar robots copying others of greatness.  I play adding my on touch unique and I don't care to copy.  ::animatedsmile::animatedsmile::animatedsmile
Nos482

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 07:36:12 am »

Don't get me wrong I luv alot of guitar players shreads.  Here goes Tony, Vai, Zakk, Randy, SRV, BB, Hendrix, Cobain, Slash, Eddie, Dave M., Kirk H., Bucket H., Malmsteen, and many more I can't think off right now.::sinister::sinister::sinister
Stif

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 12:38:31 pm »

Hahahaha did you seriousley say Cobain?

My heads so full of things I set my mind free of them, I'm Breakig The Rules....
metalheadqueen696

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 12:43:22 pm »

Nos482 said: Don't get me wrong I luv alot of guitar players shreads.  Here goes Tony, Vai, Zakk, Randy, SRV, BB, Hendrix, Cobain, Slash, Eddie, Dave M., Kirk H., Bucket H., Malmsteen, and many more I can't think off right now.::sinister::sinister::sinister

cobain::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh zakk is aboslutely amazing at what he does. so is clapton vai randy hendrix and many more. i wouldnt know that people compare randy and zakk and tony because im new
hellion

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2007, 12:57:39 pm »

IS ozzfest.com hatin on me?  I cant post new pics, and I cant post comments, or make new threads. White man allways keepin me down

Most of these american musicians you guys r naming are putting me to sleep with their ever so slow or emotionless country rock jams. Alltho you did mention Mustaine and malmsteen, and randy.
ozzman_8
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2007, 12:46:15 am »

Stif said: Hahahaha did you seriousley say Cobain?
[/QUOTE]

No shit......Cobain Sucks big monkey balls...I hate cobain.....he sucks...all his songs suck..and he cant sing for shit....oh by the way...he sucks at the guitar......::finger::finger
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: