HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fucking Internet!  (Read 1082 times)
LoweDownDirty1

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2007, 09:21:03 am »

i feel your pain, old timer

sampson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 09:40:54 am »

Was a post deleted here or something?

People who don't like Ozzy but spend all their time on his board need to get lives.
Anything >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Caex's Life
LoweDownDirty1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2007, 09:50:19 am »

samp_dawg said: Was a post deleted here or something?

i think there was, a_c should spam the board a million times saying how much mods suck or something like that

stlslayer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2007, 09:55:36 am »

that would be awesome

Ex_

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2007, 09:58:14 am »

Funny, Me and AC was having a convo in this thread.... and actually getting along.

::animatedsmile
BostonOzzyFan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2007, 09:59:06 am »

Remember dial up - hell I do!
drummernick

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2007, 10:00:06 am »

wtf if they start deleting posts left and right im gone
LoweDownDirty1

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2007, 10:01:17 am »

BostonOzzyFan said: Remember dial up - hell I do!

good god, dial up was evil........remember it taking an hour os so to download 1 song

jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2007, 01:53:56 pm »

LOL

A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2007, 11:38:16 pm »

Can't understand why, unless it was by accident. Only thing I said was I hate it when people say they are your friend and then do a 180 on you. And that if it were in person you could slap some sense into them. It is to hard arguing over the net. After awhile some people forget what they are even arguing about, cause it is such a slow process. And Yes Sadain and I were actually having a good conversation. Not a bad guy when you take the time to talk.

LoweDownDirty1

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2007, 11:42:14 pm »

A_C said: Can't understand why, unless it was by accident. Only thing I said was I hate it when people say they are your friend and then do a 180 on you. And that if it were in person you could slap some sense into them. It is to hard arguing over the net. After awhile some people forget what they are even arguing about, cause it is such a slow process. And Yes Sadain and I were actually having a good conversation. Not a bad guy when you take the time to talk.

i still think you should throw a temper tantrum, "fucking mods are deleting my posts" . you know you want too::sinister

A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2007, 11:44:33 pm »

LoweDownDirty1 said:
A_C said: Can't understand why, unless it was by accident. Only thing I said was I hate it when people say they are your friend and then do a 180 on you. And that if it were in person you could slap some sense into them. It is to hard arguing over the net. After awhile some people forget what they are even arguing about, cause it is such a slow process. And Yes Sadain and I were actually having a good conversation. Not a bad guy when you take the time to talk.

i still think you should throw a temper tantrum, "fucking mods are deleting my posts" . you know you want too::sinister
No, actually I don't. I think it's real funny when 1/2 the conversation is missing and people reading it are like What the HELL::laugh

LoweDownDirty1

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2007, 11:45:55 pm »

A_C said:
LoweDownDirty1 said:

No, actually I don't. I think it's real funny when 1/2 the conversation is missing and people reading it are like What the HELL::laugh

i bumped it cuz, there was nothing in it and thought it was funny, like you didn't know what you were doing or something

deepdea

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2007, 11:49:46 pm »

perhaps the mods are looking for a certain kind of mood here-Just a thought::c_stare

I am the head and not the tail
smaceshigh

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2007, 11:56:29 pm »

i'll just go with they are still workin out the kinks excuse
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: