HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: bands do remember you!!  (Read 1451 times)
MVP

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2007, 07:47:48 pm »

metalbeast said:
fnhostile said: Use periods dumbmetalchick
My daughters not dumb she is only 12 barely pay no attention to the fact she claims to be 14

You don't have to even bother defending her. This was fucking retarded how these fuckers attacked her.

Hello Me, It's Me again::laugh
bunniegraves

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2007, 08:02:45 pm »

MVP said:
metalbeast said:
fnhostile said: Use periods dumbmetalchick
My daughters not dumb she is only 12 barely pay no attention to the fact she claims to be 14

You don't have to even bother defending her. This was fucking retarded how these fuckers attacked her.
this is true. just a bunch of dudes on a website who think its cool to pick on kids. especially the "professor." hes a special breed of loser.

Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2007, 08:13:51 pm »

Thats actually pretty cool, I've often times wondered if bands recognize me after I had seen them numerous times.

metalbeast
Community

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2007, 08:19:51 pm »

MVP said:

Ascetic_Priest said:

bunniegraves said:

Ascetic_Priest said:

smartmetalchick95 said: ok well next concert devildriver is at talk to dez not me or ask my dad metalbeast!! he will specify!!

You're either 12 years old or retarded.  Are basic grammar skills beyond you?

umm, shes says in the OP she is 12. way to go.

What?HuhHuh?s your point? Or is this your passive-aggressive way of starting an argument?  I know 8 year olds with better writing skills than the author of the post, its outlandish.  Not to mention this person is obviously full of shit.t.

Not starting anything with you but that is bull shit. My daughter is in the 8th grade and 13 and is also has a 3.6 GPA. And that sure looks about what that grade level would write.
Thank you very much MVP my daughter is only starting 7th this year and she has a 3.7 GPA.But enough about all this we have some really cool pics including the alleged bullshit that we will post as soon as we can.
metalbeast
Community

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2007, 08:21:21 pm »

Thank you also bunniegraves for jumping in there.
metalbeast
Community

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2007, 08:18:43 pm »

Ascetic_Priest said:

smartmetalchick95 said: ok well next concert devildriver is at talk to dez not me or ask my dad metalbeast!! he will specify!!

You're either 12 years old or retarded.  Are basic grammar skills beyond you?
i am 12 dumb ass
metalbeast
Community

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2007, 08:30:00 pm »

heavymetalgirl said: I agree with Jenny, she wanted to share her experience and people jumped all over her. Glad you had a good time kiddo.
thanks!!
metalbeast
Community

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2007, 08:34:22 pm »

bunniegraves said: anyway, to the OP. thats awesome you got to meet dez. i hope you had a great time at the show!
i did and i get the short shit from email so those fuckers can kiss my ass!!::animatedlaugh
metalbeast
Community

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2007, 08:29:24 pm »

metalbeast said:

smartmetalchick95 said: in 2004 i went 2 ozfest i went to meet devildriver!! i was very dehidrated so dez offered me a drink of gaderade and that is how it started!! then i kept see in him and my parents had shots with him and i met jeffs mom, and at ozfest (camden) i crowd surfed and he pointed to me and said be carefull with the little 1s shes like 10 and wen he was sighnin i yelled over 2 him sayin i was 12 and he sent his brother over 2 tell me 2 stay there so he could talk 2 me and i hung out a bit!! and he talked to my mom and said that he was worried bout me and that i shoulnt be in the pits and that he dosnt want me 2 get hurt!! see he remembered me casue he tells me everytime!
It  wasn't his brother sweetie he refers to him as a brother.For all that know that would have been Bearclaw.
it was mom said it was the bawled dude with that leather coat
liz1259

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2007, 08:38:11 pm »

wow...this is the dumbest thread...i dont condone picking on little kids
if she met the guy she did, i see a lot worse spelling from other people who are well older than her on here

metalbeast
Community

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2007, 08:32:02 pm »

oh ya and all these last posts were smartmetalchick95
sabbath583

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2007, 08:48:41 pm »

Making fun of a 12 year old over the internet...This board has reached a new low.

cheysmommy

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2007, 08:45:21 pm »

sabbath583 said: Making fun of a 12 year old over the internet...This board has reached a new low.
I agree, Im not about to pick on a little kid .... anyone else.... Im probably game though lol
MVP

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2007, 09:06:57 pm »

cheysmommy said:
sabbath583 said: Making fun of a 12 year old over the internet...This board has reached a new low.
I agree, Im not about to pick on a little kid .... anyone else.... Im probably game though lol

Hell yeah! That is why this board is fun.::animatedlaugh

Hello Me, It's Me again::laugh
Count_Fester_Gesmire

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2007, 09:16:04 pm »

yea some bands do remember you especially like if they play a same city and your there many times to see them no matter how big they get sometimes.

And GOd said let there be Metal!  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: