HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: an Ozzy Osbourne movie  (Read 3633 times)
chris3tiz

View Profile
« on: August 23, 2007, 01:40:29 am »

I heard a couple of years ago that they might make a movie about Ozzy.  I hope so because it definitely be the greatest movie of all time & would get close to a billion emmy awards & other crazy movie awards they have.  Plus it would be the top selling movie in the history of movies!
byebye

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 02:04:43 am »

As far as I know they arn't erally doing an Ozzy Osbourne movie right now, however there is a movie being made about Motley Crue which features Ozzy Osbourne in it. Ozzy, in that movie, is being played by Christopher Walken.
maggot_corps5189

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 08:22:31 am »

I heard about that movie as well. I think it's going to be an interesting one to see.::finger
ozzman_8
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 07:57:02 pm »

I heard about the Ozzy movie too about 2 years back...the rumor was that Colin farrel was going to play Ozzy in the Sabbath years..... But I heard Johnny Depp wanted the part cuz he is a die hard Ozzy fan....
ussmalik
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2007, 11:39:43 pm »

Dig it, you need an autobiographic, and an imagnarybiographic.
Cause Ozzy just isn't Ozzy.
He is Legion, killed a bunch of pigs, made Him famous.

::c_stare

sassychick_19

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2007, 10:09:17 pm »

yea i heard that too...but i heard that awhile ago though

::fingerbep bop::finger
CCwrathchild

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2007, 10:43:49 pm »

I seen a interview with Sharon on a talk show, she said Jack black was going to play ozzy. Jack black is a hughe Ozzy fan::surprise
ozzman_8
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2007, 12:31:29 am »

CCwrathchild said: I seen a interview with Sharon on a talk show, she said Jack black was going to play ozzy. Jack black is a hughe Ozzy fan::surprise

No..I saw that episode too...Jack Black asked Sharon if he could play Ozzy....He was joking cuz he was begging her...She said yes but she was not serious.....
Blood_Red87

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2007, 04:21:44 am »

Talks of an Ozzy bio pic have been going on for a few years now, Johnny Depp is supposed to play him.

Devin is God.

kissfan77
All American American
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2007, 05:14:09 am »

::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger

LegionOfOzzies

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2007, 11:40:16 pm »

I've been an Ozzfan for a short period of time still, and I've only heard of this about a week ago....I would definately see this movie if it came out. Jack Black wouldn't make a good Ozzy 'cuase I think he doesn't look like him. Johny Depp probably shouldn't do it either. Really, no one can replace Ozzy, but if I had to chose an actor....I just don't know.

If someone held a knife up to me, you'd hear this big farting noise, fallowed by a bad smell, and I'd be running.
andrewtouch

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2008, 06:38:47 am »

THE MOVIE OZZY SHOULD MAKE is this one.....
Wanna check out something funny? it's something that i wrote if you get a chance have a look at this link it's a forum with a screenplay i wrote.

http://andrewtouch.proboards50.com/index.cgi?board=general

the screen play is called
"WHEN ROCK AND ROLL DREAMS COME TRUE" it's the story of a tribute band that abducts the singer from the band they are paying tribute to and make him assist one of their shows
see i played for 14 years in a tribute band and that's how i got the idea anyway won't keep you to long rock on ciao!!!
p.s. one last thing i wrote the first version of the screenplay with Gene Simmons of kiss in mind then moved to Paul Stanley of kiss then Steven Tyler  Aerosmith then Ozzy Osbourne  then just a fictional version with Mick Slick then David Coverdale and then i ended up with all these versions so the script is the same but with 6 different leading men so you can read which ever verion you want ok there's a synopse as well for each....rock  on brother!!

P.S.2 I'VE GOT A LITTLE MY SPACE WEB PAGE GOIN' AND IV'E ALSO DONE SOME STUDIO WORK WITH ORIGINAL SONGS JUST WANTED TO INVITE YOU ALL TO CHECK OUT THESE TRACKS THEY ARE JUST DEMOS AND RUFF MIXES BUT I LIKE THE WORK I'VE PUT IN SO NUFF FROM ME I'LL LET THE MUSIC DO THE TALKIN' CIAO.

www.myspace.com/touchtracks
www.myspace.com/godzillaroar

::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::animatedsmile
puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2008, 08:15:56 am »

i can't wait for that movie to come out. the dirt was a bad ass book so it's got to be a bad ass movie.

ZonedWithinRage
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2008, 05:27:31 am »

Coming soon..."Man That Bit off heads"

FlyingHIghAgain

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2008, 11:34:08 pm »

Hell I'd pay to see that.::finger::sinister::
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: