HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camden  (Read 2523 times)
bsabbath96
Community

View Profile
« on: August 23, 2007, 06:46:53 am »

Yesterday was great. First ozzfest that wasn't super hot. All the bands did great My favorites on the side stage were Behemoth and Hatebreed. I never really listened to Behemoth before but seeing them live got me convinced they are great. I've seen every ozzfest and this was just as great as any. Ozzy is getting a little worn out but after all his great fests he could sing Old Mcdonald with cracks in his voice and I would care less. I was super impressed that even thou he was sick he performed and towards the middle started kicking ass once again. He is a true performer for his fans always getting the crowd crazy, I could see how he was hurtin but was a man in all meaning of the words . He suited up and showed up and sung his heart out. Me and my girl got to slow dance to Here For You and that's something I will never forget. The pits were normal . It has been getting crazier in the last 4 years. Some retards just don't realize when they decide to be in or near a pit they are going to be pushed around DUH. Then they take it personal and start fights .  I was only pissed to see some of theses high school kids fighting and running over little girls in the proscess. I hope someday they get run over . By there little bus they take to school .  Anyway like usual I was able to keep my feet from stepping in there shit and  had a great show.  I really liked that they brought the funny Videos back they played before ozzy came out.  Ozzy taking a shit in the show the office was classic lol. I just wish last year they had the water when I was up in front of Ozzy cause last year was hot as hell. Boo Hoo too bad . Doesn't matter  Ozzy and all his fests  made my time on this earth even better.  He will always be the man in my book of heros. I'll post some pics later I'm still half awake .   Rock On All you ozzy fans  JOE

JoeM.C.::animatedsmile::confused::looking
Morbid_Jared

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 10:41:11 am »

"Me and my girl got to slow dance to Here For You"

unless every other person was doing that, I could have been standing next to you lol.

show was terrific.  LOG, Lordi, Static-X, DevilDriver, Daath, Behemoth, shit every band there were good.  Ankla prob just gained a fan, along with The Showdown.

Zakk ruled like usual with his 10-15 minute solo.

i didn't know Ozzy was sick... thank god he played, last time my brother went he was sick Halford came out and sung the songs.
NaziGangSTaJew

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 10:50:58 am »

fuck yea bro this fuckin show owned!!!!!! cant wait till next year!!

Theres nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home...
ZeroTheWYRM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 11:45:02 am »

Was there from beginning to end. Made for a long frigging day and my ass is sore. Been to many friggin concerts in my day so figured I'd give the old man a try. SOB played for 1 and a half hours he did. Was nice to hear the good old tunes I grew up on back in the 60's and 70's. Suprised he only did one track from the new album, wtf? Some bands rocked, others sucked. Saw no ryme or reason to why some people thought a band was good and when they thought they sucked. Lamb of god was an example. All their frigging crap sounded the same and the only thing the lead singer did was growl into the frigging mike. Sing to me MF!! I hate incoherent screaming so to me they sucked big time. Lots of people loved this band and they were the lead in to Ozzy, go figure. Liked Black Tide, Lordi, and StaticX much better, at least they had variety and mostly you could understand wtf they were trying to sing. Lordi was comical with the kiddie monster outfits. Would have LOVED to see Rammstein ::sinister at this event, that would have made my day, but I think they are too good and too big now, and would steal the show. Only caught Nile and 3 inches of blood outside on stage two. 3 inches was decent, but Nile was more screaming fools. Lots of babeage and yes boys, they showed us their tits! Place was absolutely mobbed to the walls. I wonder how many bodies the Tweeter holds at capacity? Poor SOBS in the grassy area where it was still wet and damp must have been miserable. Probably what lead to the feces and mud fight between them and section 203. For a frigging motley crowd of people, everyone was polite that I saw even though there were a few rumbles, they were small and easily disbursed. A definate experiece, I can now say that I've been there done that!
bsabbath96
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2007, 05:31:21 pm »

8afd0c9ab7c3.jpg
900e765b2d47.jpg
995d82d985d2.jpg

JoeM.C.::animatedsmile::confused::looking
EastBeast

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2007, 11:04:18 am »

Here's my flickr set from Ozzfest in Camden

Feel free to link these photos to blogs/print/myspace, etc... but please give me photo credit as "Derik Moore."
EastBeast

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2007, 11:29:22 am »

Here's some samples:

Behemoth

In This Moment

DevilDriver

Hatebreed
magnoliasuicide

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2007, 11:25:35 am »

EastBeast said: Here's some samples:

Behemoth

In This Moment

DevilDriver

Hatebreed

Hell yeah...sweet fucking pics man! I love those shin guards::animatedsmile

EastBeast

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2007, 11:42:08 am »

magnoliasuicide said:
EastBeast said: Here's some samples:

Behemoth

In This Moment

DevilDriver

Hatebreed

Hell yeah...sweet fucking pics man! I love those shin guards::animatedsmile

Thanks, MS.
kornkids1986

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2007, 09:00:16 pm »

awesome pics man, forgot all about bringing my camera or i would've been taking some also

93% of teenagers listen to rap. If you are part of the 7% of people that still listens to good music, put this in your signature.
TheHeavyMetalKIng

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2007, 08:26:33 pm »

Wow thanks!! I've been looking all over for pics from camden these are awsome pics thanks!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: