HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ozzfest Age Limit?  (Read 1945 times)
spock

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2007, 02:40:10 pm »

How can you have any fun dragging around youngsters all day at Ozzfest? They might be happier hanging around some hamburger joint. ::finger

Spock
anggirl67

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2007, 02:42:34 pm »

i've said it before.....there should be a limit.  there should be no toddlers or infants allowed.  12 hours in the sun at a loud concert....yeah, that's some good parenting.
addictedx

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2007, 02:42:59 pm »

i think when i was little my mom use to tell me that there was an age limit so she wouldn't have to take me and she could get drunk with her friends lol, but iv'e seen little kids there which is kinda cool really, shows that this music is enjoyed by a lot of ages
ozzfestvet2000

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2007, 10:52:12 pm »

No age limit. I have seen an infant there. 6  years old should be fine.

sig compliments of whitewolf1989
maiden666fan

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2007, 07:11:21 pm »

I

CannibalCorpse said:

queen_of_the_ryche said: NE1 know? BF wants to bring his boys - 6 & 10 - They love Ozzy, Maiden, Lamb of God, Pantera...great kids.

Nope. There's a thread for this. There could never be an age limit to Ozzfest. It's the one place where you'll see the same amount of grandparent metalheads as teenage metalheads as well as people carrying little future metalheads in their arms.

Exactly fucking right!!!!!!! With my 12 year old, we do not agree on much, but we do agree on our love of metal and Ozzy. She can fend for herself. I would wonder about bringing infants, your call as the parent, but to drag around a baby all day, changing diapers in 100+ degree heat, not good at all. But once again, who determines what is right and wrong?

Yes, if some assbag leaves his toddler out in the sun for 15 hours then he is an idiot, but no less of idiot than someone who leaves their kids in a hot car. I am at the conclusion that there are stupid people in the world that have no clue and eventually the laws of nature will sort them out.

Ozzette_68 said: there should be an IQ test at the door...anyone under 100-stay out...it would eliminate all the scene kids and losers for sure::smile

Now THAT is not a bad idea!!!!!::animatedlaugh

queen_of_the_ryche

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2007, 01:14:04 pm »

Thanks so much!  Guess the junior metalheads will get to enjoy their first real concert in style!!!  See y'all there!!!
BigTRocks

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2007, 01:33:55 pm »

queen_of_the_ryche said: NE1 know? BF wants to bring his boys - 6 & 10 - They love Ozzy, Maiden, Lamb of God, Pantera...great kids.

If the kiddos want to go...take em!  You'll be the coolest parents on earth!  That's what my 15-year old daughter has been telling me the past few years!  Please keep an eye on them though...people are drinkin out there and girls are walkin around naked with painted boobies!

Totengott

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2007, 07:57:51 pm »

my 5 year old sister wants to see ozzy

Cyra_The_Freak

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2007, 07:14:12 pm »

This is my first Ozzfest and I know what I'm in for. My sister used to get in free and my dad is a totall metal head but he hasnt went in a while(leave it up to his daughter to bring the metal back out in him!!!) So it's like a welcome home thing to him and a welcome to your new home for me. I think it will be okay though. Were all fucking family.

This is my first concert!
I'm so fucking pumped!
Im looking forward to all of Columbus,Ohio beating the shit out of me in the pit!
COme on motha fuckaaasss t(-_-t)::finger::sinister::animatedsmile
Morningstar

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2007, 10:22:41 pm »

Hell No-No age limit!!!! METAL ON TO ALL!!!!!!!!::finger::c_stare::animatedsmile::c_stare::finger

::finger::::surprise::animatedsmile
SLAYERSLOVER

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2007, 08:53:42 pm »

My 8 year old daughter has cried and cried because we couldn't get three tickets.  But really if I took her it sure would put a damper on my party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise
rulz

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2007, 02:16:01 am »

i am bringing my 3 year old who loves metal and my 14 year old who also loves metal and my wife who is not a metal head but had the ticket so she wanted to go

beer is an excellent beverage::finger
INSIDIOUS

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2007, 03:03:08 am »

anggirl67 said: i've said it before.....there should be a limit.  there should be no toddlers or infants allowed.  12 hours in the sun at a loud concert....yeah, that's some good parenting.

i have to agree.
parents should not think of a infant or toddler as getting any kind of good experience from ozzfest.
lil kids should not be subjected to high decibals,hot sun for long periods, or drugged out metalheads by the thousands

Just Lurking at The threshhold of sanity

check out the band i play bass in here  www.myspace.com/insidiousdemise

« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2007, 12:23:27 pm »

Ozzysdoll said: I took my daughter to an Ozzy show when she was two years old. I believe there is no limit.::surprise

thats too young......

under 10 is too young....
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2007, 09:20:12 pm »

haha yeah their should be an age limit. I hope its enforced as good as the drug rule.

How come you cant sneak a camera in yet they let everyone sneak in joints and shit.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: