HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zakk Wylde vs. Dimebag  (Read 1504 times)
madmetal101
Community
New Member
*
Posts: 289


View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2007, 07:33:23 pm »

I love both.  But I'm gonna have to say Dime.
Logged

Forever stronger than all
SATAN
New Member
*
Posts: 1883



View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2007, 06:22:43 pm »

Quote
cammocommando said:
Quote
teh_d00d said: They both suck dirty homeless dude wang compared to other guitarists out there.  Extremely overrated all around.

99.5% of the people on this forum now hate u.

99.5% on this site are idiots.

those guys just happen to be in 2 of the most popular bands. that doesn't mean they are the best. i personally feel like both of them are talented and have recognizable styles and sound. that scores high on my gamecard. when it comes down to it though, there are a lot of guys that could blow them out of the water, especially zakk.
Logged

teh_d00d
New Member
*
Posts: 687



View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2007, 06:44:02 pm »

Quote
SATAN said:
Quote
cammocommando said:
Quote
teh_d00d said: They both suck dirty homeless dude wang compared to other guitarists out there.  Extremely overrated all around.

99.5% of the people on this forum now hate u.

99.5% on this site are idiots.

those guys just happen to be in 2 of the most popular bands. that doesn't mean they are the best. i personally feel like both of them are talented and have recognizable styles and sound. that scores high on my gamecard. when it comes down to it though, there are a lot of guys that could blow them out of the water, especially zakk.

VERY well said.  Just because a lot of people like them doesn't mean they're that great.  It just means the other guys didn't get lucky and get the exposure like the popular ones did.
Second point, to ZombieMushmouth or whatever your name was... so I have to play an instrument to be able to tell if someone is good or bad at it?  Well I don't play instruments, I write and make short films.  Tell me, Mushmouth, do you say whether or not a movie is good?  Cause if so, and you say one is bad, then by your definition you are a whiny wannabe who is "jealous."  See now why your approach to the subject is pointless?  If all we're supposed to comment on is what we do, then why even have public forums at all?
Oh, and as for the guy who said everybody hates me... you seem to be confusing me with someone who has a flying shit to give.  ::animatedlaugh
Logged

Your problems are utterly alien to me.  It's like a bear complaining to a shark that its knees hurt.
Crazybitch1
New Member
*
Posts: 567



View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2007, 06:46:55 pm »

DIME BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger
Logged

::sinister
Guest
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2007, 07:13:06 pm »

both ghitarist are awsome.
but i go with dimebag all the way.
Logged
JohnnytheSlayer
New Member
*
Posts: 1202



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2007, 03:11:33 pm »

Dime FTW
Logged


annihilation666
New Member
*
Posts: 1660



View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2007, 03:14:18 pm »

Quote

JohnnytheSlayer said: Dime FTW


what does FTW mean
Logged

Cradle of Filth, Satyricon, Septic flesh Feb 21 @ Club Firestone
Guest
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2007, 04:41:02 pm »

Quote
annihilation666 said:
Quote
JohnnytheSlayer said: Dime FTW

what does FTW mean
fim not sure on f but atw means all the way,
maybe f means for as for the way
Logged
Guest
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2007, 04:32:32 pm »

Quote
whitewolf1989 said:
Quote
annihilation666 said:
Quote
JohnnytheSlayer said: Dime FTW

what does FTW mean
fim not sure on f but atw means all the way,
maybe f means for as for the way
idk....
Logged
Shadow_Aurion
New Member
*
Posts: 175



View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2007, 05:05:32 pm »

I prefer Alexi Laiho / Luca Turilli / Mikael Akerfeldt to both.
Logged
Detective_Jormungandr
New Member
*
Posts: 2835



View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2007, 05:38:54 pm »

Quote

teh_d00d said: They both suck dirty homeless dude wang compared to other guitarists out there.  Extremely overrated all around.
get the fuck out.
Logged


blakflame
New Member
*
Posts: 256



View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2007, 07:19:10 pm »

I like them both but I'm going with Zakk Wylde
Logged
JohnnytheSlayer
New Member
*
Posts: 1202



View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2007, 09:48:38 pm »

Quote
whitewolf1989 said:
Quote
whitewolf1989 said:
Quote
annihilation666 said:
Quote
JohnnytheSlayer said: Dime FTW

what does FTW mean
fim not sure on f but atw means all the way,
maybe f means for as for the way
idk....

it means "for the win".

Or in other words, I like Dime better.
Logged


themetalmidget
New Member
*
Posts: 1038



View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2007, 01:21:54 pm »

I would have to say Dime, although Zakk is quite talented.
Logged

"Hippies HATE death metal"
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals