HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: dte ozzfest no alcohol smoking drugs or sex or children allowed  (Read 645 times)
PraiseTheU
Community

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2007, 09:42:42 pm »

Ascetic_Priest said:

praiseozzy said:

Ascetic_Priest said:

praiseozzy said:

Ascetic_Priest said:

praiseozzy said:

Ascetic_Priest said:

praiseozzy said:

Ascetic_Priest said: The only children allowed at ozzfest are those that are to be sacraficed to the dark lord satan after the show.

so that means i can drop my kid off there and pick the remians of him at what time?

Remains?  There will be no remains as we will feast on the flesh and entrails of the innocent and use the bones as drum sticks.  The sacrafice begins promptly as 11:07 p.m., late children will be raped before they are given to the dark lord. ::animatedlaugh::animatedsmile

works for me,save a few extra miles in the ol gas tank

Lord Satan will be pleased for your sacrafice.  As we all know, ALL Ozzy fans are manical Satanists that rape and murder children.  We cannot disappoint our critics, it will be a spectacle ineed! ::animatedlaugh::animatedsmile::animatedlaugh::animatedsmile

but in exchange can i get a goat to sacrifice or ya all out of goats?

There will be goats O plenty....along with puppies, kittens, and truckloads of duck-billed platypus.

o how much can a kidd fetch? possible to get a platypus and a goat?

There will be no exchange in funds for the chidlren, they are a donation to the dark lord.  When he walks this Earth to reclaim his divine rule he shall remember your sacrafice.  

Help yourself to both the goat and the platypus, they a free to all who accept the lord satan divine power and walk his path.  For new commers we also will offer al alpaca to slaughter in the name of the almighty.

pssh please i accepted satan when i was first born

Nonpoint : May 19th
iRazor

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2007, 08:19:29 am »

lol.
at the pitt ozzfest yesterday, there was a lil' baby there with it's mum.
Ascetic_Priest

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2007, 08:26:42 pm »

praiseozzy said:

Ascetic_Priest said:

praiseozzy said:

Ascetic_Priest said:

praiseozzy said:

Ascetic_Priest said:

praiseozzy said:

Ascetic_Priest said:

praiseozzy said:

Ascetic_Priest said: The only children allowed at ozzfest are those that are to be sacraficed to the dark lord satan after the show.

so that means i can drop my kid off there and pick the remians of him at what time?

Remains?  There will be no remains as we will feast on the flesh and entrails of the innocent and use the bones as drum sticks.  The sacrafice begins promptly as 11:07 p.m., late children will be raped before they are given to the dark lord. ::animatedlaugh::animatedsmile

works for me,save a few extra miles in the ol gas tank

Lord Satan will be pleased for your sacrafice.  As we all know, ALL Ozzy fans are manical Satanists that rape and murder children.  We cannot disappoint our critics, it will be a spectacle ineed! ::animatedlaugh::animatedsmile::animatedlaugh::animatedsmile

but in exchange can i get a goat to sacrifice or ya all out of goats?

There will be goats O plenty....along with puppies, kittens, and truckloads of duck-billed platypus.

o how much can a kidd fetch? possible to get a platypus and a goat?

There will be no exchange in funds for the chidlren, they are a donation to the dark lord.  When he walks this Earth to reclaim his divine rule he shall remember your sacrafice.  

Help yourself to both the goat and the platypus, they a free to all who accept the lord satan divine power and walk his path.  For new commers we also will offer al alpaca to slaughter in the name of the almighty.

pssh please i accepted satan when i was first born

Sorry, then no alpaca for you....

liz1259

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2007, 08:45:07 pm »

damn... we live in such oppression

let my people go

AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2007, 09:10:14 pm »

We are out of badgers.  Will you accept a wolverine in it's place?

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: