HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SEA BATTLES!  (Read 757 times)
SwitchKiller

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2007, 02:54:33 am »

The local rock station (Fitz, the afternoon dj) does a thing called Sea Battles...he names 2 sea creatures and people call in and explain why one would beat the other in a battle. So, here goes...First one to 5 votes wins, and the last person to vote gets to come up with the next 2 creatures to...SEA BATTLE!!

Octopus vs. Starfish

ELTON SAYS, "GO TO THE ELTON THREAD OR I WILL EAT YOUR FACE!!!"
DemonRaider
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 04:46:19 pm »

the Octopus would win cause a starfish dosent realy have any defence......unless u use it as a ninja star

Fire Will Erase The Lies
SwitchKiller

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 11:45:56 pm »

Yea but I think starfish is kind of a sleeper. He doesn't look mean, but turn your back for one second, and BAM! He spins right into the Ocopus' temple (assuming he has one).

fallen_angel89

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 06:41:32 pm »

The octopus would win easily. All he has to do is snap off the starfish's legs and the fucker can't move... until his legs grow back a few weeks later.

SwitchKiller

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2007, 11:01:50 pm »

fallen_angel89 said: The octopus would win easily. All he has to do is snap off the starfish's legs and the fucker can't move... until his legs grow back a few weeks later.
Exactly. Starfish regenerates itself every time. Plus, if Octopus swallowed Starfish, Starfish would just spin around and stuff and make Octopus puke, choke, and die.

fallen_angel89

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 09:41:09 am »

SwitchKiller said:

fallen_angel89 said: The octopus would win easily. All he has to do is snap off the starfish's legs and the fucker can't move... until his legs grow back a few weeks later.

Exactly. Starfish regenerates itself every time. Plus, if Octopus swallowed Starfish, Starfish would just spin around and stuff and make Octopus puke, choke, and die.

I don't think Octopus would swallow Starfish without first damaging it in some way, making it unable to fight. And if Octopus choked on Starfish and died, wouldn't Starfish be trapped inside and die?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: