HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Great Bands with Shitty vocalists  (Read 5845 times)
Gone__

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: September 04, 2007, 08:48:43 am »

And I hate Dani Filth.
Totengott

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 04, 2007, 08:57:29 am »

The only people that deserve bashing are the hardcore maggots and the emo scene kids

Cant stand them !!! oh, and those fags that think COF are black metal

sampson

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 04, 2007, 08:57:40 am »

Totengott said: Dani Filth has some really shitty vocals. But then again, the whole band sucks

I think that is something we can all agree on.

People who don't like Ozzy but spend all their time on his board need to get lives.
Anything >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Caex's Life
Totengott

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 04, 2007, 08:58:27 am »

sampson said:

Totengott said: Dani Filth has some really shitty vocals. But then again, the whole band sucks

Yes, besides . I never had anything against you in the first place Samspon.

The first post I made was in reference to another post

Gone__

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 04, 2007, 08:59:05 am »

I hate the emo kids that buy Darkthrone shirts.
Totengott

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 04, 2007, 09:01:49 am »

pffh

Darkthrone

Totengott

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 04, 2007, 09:03:10 am »

Behexen

I love this fucking band but everytime I hear the guy sing I start to gag. how the fuck does he do that? Sing like that.

Totengott

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 04, 2007, 08:55:04 am »

Gag I meant, as in me trying to sing like that

jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 04, 2007, 11:40:26 am »

bump

SATAN

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 04, 2007, 12:41:19 pm »

haimovitz said:

SATAN said:

haimovitz said:

SATAN said:

haimovitz said: Power metal vocalists have a lot of talent. They don't just sit there and grunt and talk throughout a song. I don't think they sound like women either. It just goes to show how stupid and ignorant people are.

I am the credibility police by the way. ::finger

you can't be the credibility police when you're attending projekt revolution.

And none of your opinions are valid when you listen to Ice Cube and Wu-Tang Clan. What does going to a free concert have to do with my opinion? ::animatedlaugh

Anyway, I think Tool are great. I also like Pete Steele's vocals and Type O Negative as a whole.

well, aside from willingly attending the ultimate shitfest of the summer, according to your myspace, you are also a big enough fan of HIM to run their local fanclub. if that doesn't make your musical opinion completely irrelevant, i don't know what does. now, you can attack me for listening to old ice cube and wu-tang clan records (which happen to be legendary by hip hop standards) all you want. it just makes you look uncultured and juvenile. you dumbass kids can keep swinging from iron maiden's dick all you want. it's trendy these days, so i understand. i'll just keep on listening to metal that isn't just a big joke with cool t-shirts.

Well, first of all I do like HIM. Second, it's not a fanclub. Third, you're a complete moron to be arguing with me. You attack people first and you get mad when people push you back. And what makes you attacking me for listening to a band you don't enjoy mature and cultural? It doesn't, of course.

You can act as arrogant and pathetic as you'd like to be. You'll get no where in life with your shitty attitude. My opinion is completely valid. It's funny that you browse my site and only find one band that you distaste and try and attack me on it. Oh god forbid I don't listen to straight metal.

You're pretty odd. You seem to have varied musicial taste. which would make you seem open minded, but when someone states a band or opinion you're the first to jump on them. A cry for attention? Probably. I don't normally deal with arrogant persons with opinions and nothing to validate them.

And my opinion isn't valid on metal? I work for a metal magazine. Shows how much I know. ::animatedlaugh

i didn't attack you first. you said that my opinion didn't matter because i listen to ice cube.

you *intern* for a underground music magazine (you can't be called a metal mag when your first issue covers dillinger escape plan and diamanda galas). i did the same when i was your age before i decided that i wanted to do more with my writing talent than review albums and concerts. i'm not knocking you, but get off your high horse. it's not that hard to get an internship.

i really want to like you. i just have problems with people saying that my opinion is invalid because i know more about music than the rock box. being that your profile states that you aren't into people that fit a stereotype, it seems like you could respect that.

truce?

kpu23

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 04, 2007, 01:13:08 pm »

ChickenFucker said: Also - Helloween
The new singer is pretty bad
The first 2 guys were good.

is the new singer in keeper of the seven keys

kpu23

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 04, 2007, 01:07:34 pm »

umm i would say dragonforcee, i listen only for the instrumentss,

Gone__

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 04, 2007, 01:25:51 pm »

SATAN said:
haimovitz said:
SATAN said:
haimovitz said:
SATAN said:
haimovitz said: Power metal vocalists have a lot of talent. They don't just sit there and grunt and talk throughout a song. I don't think they sound like women either. It just goes to show how stupid and ignorant people are.

I am the credibility police by the way. ::finger

you can't be the credibility police when you're attending projekt revolution.

And none of your opinions are valid when you listen to Ice Cube and Wu-Tang Clan. What does going to a free concert have to do with my opinion? ::animatedlaugh

Anyway, I think Tool are great. I also like Pete Steele's vocals and Type O Negative as a whole.

well, aside from willingly attending the ultimate shitfest of the summer, according to your myspace, you are also a big enough fan of HIM to run their local fanclub. if that doesn't make your musical opinion completely irrelevant, i don't know what does. now, you can attack me for listening to old ice cube and wu-tang clan records (which happen to be legendary by hip hop standards) all you want. it just makes you look uncultured and juvenile. you dumbass kids can keep swinging from iron maiden's dick all you want. it's trendy these days, so i understand. i'll just keep on listening to metal that isn't just a big joke with cool t-shirts.

Well, first of all I do like HIM. Second, it's not a fanclub. Third, you're a complete moron to be arguing with me. You attack people first and you get mad when people push you back. And what makes you attacking me for listening to a band you don't enjoy mature and cultural? It doesn't, of course.

You can act as arrogant and pathetic as you'd like to be. You'll get no where in life with your shitty attitude. My opinion is completely valid. It's funny that you browse my site and only find one band that you distaste and try and attack me on it. Oh god forbid I don't listen to straight metal.

You're pretty odd. You seem to have varied musicial taste. which would make you seem open minded, but when someone states a band or opinion you're the first to jump on them. A cry for attention? Probably. I don't normally deal with arrogant persons with opinions and nothing to validate them.

And my opinion isn't valid on metal? I work for a metal magazine. Shows how much I know. ::animatedlaugh

i didn't attack you first. you said that my opinion didn't matter because i listen to ice cube.

you *intern* for a underground music magazine (you can't be called a metal mag when your first issue covers dillinger escape plan and diamanda galas). i did the same when i was your age before i decided that i wanted to do more with my writing talent than review albums and concerts. i'm not knocking you, but get off your high horse. it's not that hard to get an internship.

i really want to like you. i just have problems with people saying that my opinion is invalid because i know more about music than the rock box. being that your profile states that you aren't into people that fit a stereotype, it seems like you could respect that.

truce?

You attacked other people and then myself. I was joking with you to begin with.

Just because you've never heard of my magazine, doesn't mean that it's an underground magazine. And no, it's not just a metal magazine, just mainly metal and it actually IS hard to get an internship, so don't go around thinking that you know so much when you really don't. You're saying you're not trying to fight when you are. I don't like ignorant and arrogant people. You don't want to like anyone. In every post I've seen you in you argue with everyone. I don't respect people who can't respect others or me, or like you just did, try and attack people again and again, even when you're "trying" to be nice. If you can't accept my and others people's opinions, no one will respect you.

So once again, if you're going to sit there and pretend you know every detail of everything, then I wouldn't bother talking to me. I hate arrogance and mixed with ignorance makes people unbearable to me. I have no problem starting over however, because I'm not here to cause hate or fight. Just see where I'm coming from.
Gone__

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 04, 2007, 01:19:12 pm »

And another thing... I don't like being talked down to or spoken to like a child. You'll get nothing out of that from me.
Ascetic_Priest

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 04, 2007, 01:49:33 pm »

sampson said:

Nope, I like Cradle of filth and Dani

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: