HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 1408 times)
gotchadownlow

View Profile
« on: August 22, 2007, 01:37:30 pm »

gummibarchen11

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 10:43:58 pm »

I think free OZZFEST SUCKS!!!  We final got tickets after the online fiasco, only to get turned away at the gate. The reason: they are maxed out and on lockdown. WTF?! Lockdown!?!?  I will gladly pay for our seats (as we have done every year) than deal with that BS again! We drove all the way up to see OZZY and couldn't even get into the parking lot! Free fest needs to be reorganized and handled much differently if it is going to be attempted next year. Hell, I swear I could do a better job!  People selling free tickets online, venues charging jacked up rates for parking, and no regulation to keep the tickets and venues fair and in check to the concert goers. Wasn't that the point in the first place?

I am so pissed, I have a headache. No Ozzy, $30 in gas just to get up there and back, time wasted and crappy DTE Energy Music Theater! Screw you all!
Ascetic_Priest

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 09:34:27 am »

I think it's sad when adults are so starved for attention that they seek it out from a venue that predominately caters to minors....Some people are only steps away from being the next contestants on To Catch a Predator....

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: