HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Terror - Planning U.S. Tour With Chimaira, Kataklysm, and Divine Heresy  (Read 530 times)
CORPSEFEST

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2007, 06:52:19 am »

Los Angeles metalcore act TERROR have posted the following update:

HuhHuh?The new EP, HuhHuh?Rhythm Amongst The Chaos?HuhHuh is recorded, mixed, mastered and the layout is being sent out the the pressing plant as we speak. Looks like we have an October 30th worldwide street date on that, but Reaper will be doing pre-orders. We recorded 4 brand new songs and 1 cover song (with a nice surprise guest vocal appearance) of one of our favorite bands, BREAKDOWN. There?HuhHuh?s some old flavor TERROR and some new flavor TERROR style in these songs, so everybody that?HuhHuh?s been with us from the start up until the new cats should really enjoy this EP. We?HuhHuh?ll be adding a song on here soon, so keep your eyes and ears open for that shit.

As far as availability, people all across the globe will be able to find it. We have labels putting it out all across the world. Reaper Record is heading the whole project and doing the US distribution through Revelation. We did an awesome gatefold layout for the 7-inch that will be available exclusively through them. Reflection Records is handling Europe, Liberation Records is handling South America, Alliance Trax is covering Japan, Resist Records is covering Australia, Give & Take is handling South Africa, and Destiny Recording is covering Costa Rica so there should be no problems finding it wherever you are. If you do have trouble finding it, you will also be able to download it through iTunes for a few bucks. Get that shit, DON?HuhHuh?T download it free!!! We can?HuhHuh?t survive without your support and downloading it free doesn?HuhHuh?t support us?HuhHuh so buy that shit. Reaper will also be doing a pre-order package with a limited edition cover for the first 300 orders, so once we get everything back from the pressing plant and they?HuhHuh?re ready for orders, we?HuhHuh?ll let you know.

In touring news, we?HuhHuh?ll be heading out in November up until Christmas with our pals in CHIMAIRA (as well as KATAKLYSM and DIVINE HERESY) across the US. Dates are still being confirmed for that, so once we get them, we?HuhHuh?ll have them posted for everyone. Following the new year, we?HuhHuh?ll be heading overseas to hit Japan?HuhHuh looking forward to that. We have some other places mapped out too that we haven?HuhHuh?t been to in a while, so again, once we get confirmation on that, we?HuhHuh?ll let you know.

Some merch has been added to the European web store, so for the people asking about merch in Europe, check it out.

Lots of new great records have come out recently or will be coming out soon HuhHuh?? MADBALL, RINGWORM, BITTER END, UNHOLY, AGNOSTIC FRONT, ENTOMBED, CEREMONY, BRACEWAR?HuhHuh check that shit out. There?HuhHuh?s still some good shit out there amongst all this crap.HuhHuh?

2/24 - Sevendust
3/11 - Megadeth
4/16 - Coffinworm
5/06 - Cattle Decaptation
5/28 - Dying Fetus
7/14 - Hod, Gravehill
chuckwagon253

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 01:18:50 pm »

that is a very weird tour. Terror allways talks about tour with different kinds of styles of bands thow.

watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 01:51:43 pm »

Yet another tour where, for some reason, Kataklysm doesn't headline? They need to stop joining shitty/mostly shitty tours and do a headlining tour

chuckwagon253

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 04:31:51 pm »

caex said: Yet another tour where, for some reason, Kataklysm doesn't headline? They need to stop joining shitty/mostly shitty tours and do a headlining tour

i just noticed that as well. do you think they just dont like headling shows or somthing? have they done a headline tour yet?

irrigator58

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2007, 09:19:20 pm »

caex said: Yet another tour where, for some reason, Kataklysm doesn't headline? They need to stop joining shitty/mostly shitty tours and do a headlining tour

I was just about to post this

Good thing I read yours first

but QFT!

Amon Amarth - November 28
watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 05:38:56 am »

chuckwagon253 said:

i just noticed that as well. do you think they just dont like headling shows or somthing? have they done a headline tour yet?

Closest I can remember in America was the tour they did with Vader, Destruction and Graveworm, where Kataklysm played right before Vader.

chuckwagon253

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2007, 01:26:35 pm »

caex said:

chuckwagon253 said:

Closest I can remember in America was the tour they did with Vader, Destruction and Graveworm, where Kataklysm played right before Vader.

its about time for there own headline tour if you ask me

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: