HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FUCK slipknot AND STONE SOUR  (Read 3022 times)
« on: August 31, 2007, 06:13:08 pm »

::sinistertwice the insult bitch.

NOTE:im only fucking around to get on the slipknot and stone sour fans nerves::sinister
KranialTork

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 06:20:17 pm »

I'm a fan of both bands, but this isn't getting on my nerves.  I think it's because I'm not one of those little emo faggots, or maggots, or mallgoths, or whatever they're calling themselves these days ::animatedlaugh.  I listen to plenty of other music, including actual metal (a slipknot fan that listens to the same music as you?!?!  How can this be!  lol), and I don't run around calling slipknot death metal, cause it's probably hard rock at it's heaviest.  I just enjoy their music.  I can understand if other people don't enjoy it.  I know most of the fans suck ass, but I'd like to think I'm not like them.  P.S. YOU DON'T LIKE SLIPKNOT?!?!  BUT THEIR TRU METALLUZZ!!!  YOU'RE GAY!!!  ::animatedlaugh just kidding, just kidding
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2007, 06:47:24 pm »

KranialTork said: I'm a fan of both bands, but this isn't getting on my nerves.  I think it's because I'm not one of those little emo faggots, or maggots, or mallgoths, or whatever they're calling themselves these days ::animatedlaugh.  I listen to plenty of other music, including actual metal (a slipknot fan that listens to the same music as you?!?!  How can this be!  lol), and I don't run around calling slipknot death metal, cause it's probably hard rock at it's heaviest.  I just enjoy their music.  I can understand if other people don't enjoy it.  I know most of the fans suck ass, but I'd like to think I'm not like them.  P.S. YOU DON'T LIKE SLIPKNOT?!?!  BUT THEIR TRU METALLUZZ!!!  YOU'RE GAY!!!  ::animatedlaugh just kidding, just kidding
ikts all cool,
everyone has there own taste::smile
i still listen to slipknot once in awhile,
stone sour's take a number is awsome imo
watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2007, 07:11:08 pm »

I agree with the topic title, both are terrible bands with terrible music imo.

Nightmare864

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2007, 04:14:03 pm »

I find a striking similarity between this and certain other posts by you whitewolf

"Go Forth. Go Forth And DIE!!!!"

Nightmare864
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2007, 09:52:54 am »

Nightmare864 said: I find a striking similarity between this and certain other posts by you whitewolf
thats cause im bord and have noting better to do at the time.......Tongue
ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2007, 10:24:03 am »

I think Slipknot is alright. I'm not crazy about them, but they have some pretty cool shit. I don't understand however, why there is so much hatred towards them. If you don't like them great, but why expend so much of your own energy hating on a band? I just don't really get it, but w/e.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2007, 01:59:03 pm »

ChickenFucker said: I think Slipknot is alright. I'm not crazy about them, but they have some pretty cool shit. I don't understand however, why there is so much hatred towards them. If you don't like them great, but why expend so much of your own energy hating on a band? I just don't really get it, but w/e.
i said i was doiing this to mess with there big fans,there for me and you are cool,
i do listen to them to but i like to make people pissed here since this aint the real ozzboard.
this place is a joke and im going to be as bitchy as hell to the end,
and since this is in the cage the mods cant say shit to me::smile::sinister
themetalmidget

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2007, 04:03:13 pm »

ChickenFucker said: I think Slipknot is alright. I'm not crazy about them, but they have some pretty cool shit. I don't understand however, why there is so much hatred towards them. If you don't like them great, but why expend so much of your own energy hating on a band? I just don't really get it, but w/e.

the only thing that makes me mad about it is that there are sooo many bands that are 800 times better that deserve the hype that slipknot gets and them some. then on top of that, the whole "slipknot is the heaviest most brutal band in the world" thing is just very frustrating.

"Hippies HATE death metal"
mudvayneld50

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2007, 03:24:34 pm »

KranialTork said: I'm a fan of both bands, but this isn't getting on my nerves.  I think it's because I'm not one of those little emo faggots, or maggots, or mallgoths, or whatever they're calling themselves these days ::animatedlaugh.  I listen to plenty of other music, including actual metal (a slipknot fan that listens to the same music as you?!?!  How can this be!  lol), and I don't run around calling slipknot death metal, cause it's probably hard rock at it's heaviest.  I just enjoy their music.  I can understand if other people don't enjoy it.  I know most of the fans suck ass, but I'd like to think I'm not like them.  P.S. YOU DON'T LIKE SLIPKNOT?!?!  BUT THEIR TRU METALLUZZ!!!  YOU'RE GAY!!!  ::animatedlaugh just kidding, just kidding

hell yeah man same here

The_Wicked_One

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2007, 03:54:43 pm »

thats cool, glad to see not every1 folows a stereotype.

Its how they structure their music. you either like it or you don't its very polarized. kind of like in LOG's case too.
they are a 9 piece band with members who don't play instruments. (1 of my major issues with them)
I don't like em and the fact that they to the eyes of the media are "metal" and are thereby connected to bands like the ones i like to me is a crime.

BringMeTheHorizon

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2008, 10:42:19 am »

NOTE:im only fucking around to get on the slipknot and stone sour fans nerves

stop being a tool.
Handerson

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2008, 12:27:12 pm »

I really like Stone Sour and Slipknot and I agree with the guy who says that theyre not really metal, just really hard rock. Ya, im excited for the new slipknot album, but in the same breath im excited for new Children of Bodom, new gorgorath, new In flames, and of course, new metallica (im probably the only metalhead who liked St. Anger, or so says my purist friend Ben) I really like bands that are different, bands that dont subscribe to the whole "Ok, we're a thrash band, so everything has to sound like old metallica or slayer" or "we're a nu-metal band" like my band, Seker, we really dont fit into a single subgenre of metal because we have metalcore type stuff (All That Remains, A Life Once Lost, etc) but we also have death metal stuff, grindcore (like skinless), black metal and we covered Floods from Pantera. Molds suck

I am the DICTATOR, and I rule with an IRON DICK!!!
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2008, 01:12:14 am »

BringMeTheHorizon said:
NOTE:im only fucking around to get on the slipknot and stone sour fans nerves

stop being a tool.
what do you mean by tool,
no one is useing me im saying this shit on my own
Ascetic_Priest

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2008, 01:21:51 pm »

Same here ::smile

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: