HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obituary/ Alabama Thunderpussy, NYC, 9/12  (Read 1219 times)
firering628
Community

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2007, 11:01:47 am »

last night was probably one of the best concerts of my life.

got in, saw Chthonic, kicked ass, enough said. Went outside, chilled for awhile, went to Duane Reade down the street to grab a drink, went back to the venue, and saw Hemlock. Kickass. Skipped most of Full Blown Chaos, going up front only to try and grab free jager shit. So after FBC, we just waited around until Alabama Thunderpussy came on. Sick, I'll say that. No more has to be said. After ATP, I grabbed an Obituary shirt nd the Hemlock CD. so I go back outside with Luke and Greg... and there's the singer/ bassist, Chad, from Hemlock! so we start chatting, and he's mad chill. we become friends, and he says he'd get us backstage for Obituary. uhh... ILL!!! so we wait around for about half an hour... 45 minutes, he doesn't show up. so I'm standing there talking with Luke and Greg by the stage, when who comes behind us but doris, the bass player from chthonic! we start talking quite a bit, take a few photos, go BACKSTAGE for awhile... she is just amazing... and hot. lol. so yea, Obituary played next, amazing. Crowd Surfing, moshing, all sick. So after Obituary, we leave the venue, go onto 42nd Street, and Chad pulls up in the band's Red van/ trailer. So he jumps out, apologizes for not gettin us backstage bc of traffic. Whaddaya expect? It's New York City. and just bc he thought we kicked ass, Chad gave all 3 of us FREE shirts and shotglasses, signed one of my shotglasses, and gave me his personal email address, telling me to email him and he'll give us free promotion shit to help get the name out, because they only got signed a few months ago. After that, went back to Grand Central to catch the train home. But omg, this night was one of the best. I see 4 sick bands, become friends with the bassist/vocalist in hemlock, meet, chat with, and take photos with the bassist from chthonic, go backstage, get free gear... omg, this show ranks up there with ozzfest. Ozzfest could only pass this if I were to go backstage. This is a night I will remember for a LONG time.

i'll see if i can get my aol service working later so i can email the pics to myself (cell phone pics... but amazing quality, surprisingly)

We are all Prey for Death
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: