HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Viva La Bam Tour  (Read 1542 times)
Miracle_Man
New Member
*
Posts: 1117



View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2007, 08:49:08 pm »

I'm going for cky and gwar but i am leaving after gwar because i don't like cradle of filth
Logged

SlaytanicCFH
Community
New Member
*
Posts: 2254


View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2007, 03:55:22 pm »

Quote

slpkntfan09 said: I'm going for cky and gwar but i am leaving after gwar because i don't like cradle of filth

likewise
Logged

Sex_E_Manbeast
New Member
*
Posts: 4209



View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2007, 06:55:12 pm »

Quote
SlaytanicCFH said:
Quote
slpkntfan09 said: I'm going for cky and gwar but i am leaving after gwar because i don't like cradle of filth
likewise
I think GWAR are headlining, so sorry guys. ::animatedlaugh
Logged

SlaytanicCFH
Community
New Member
*
Posts: 2254


View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2007, 04:25:28 pm »

Quote

Sex_E_Manbeast said:
Quote

SlaytanicCFH said:
Quote

slpkntfan09 said: I'm going for cky and gwar but i am leaving after gwar because i don't like cradle of filth

likewise

I think GWAR are headlining, so sorry guys. ::animatedlaugh

Really?! YES! That means more time!
Logged

Brian
New Member
*
Posts: 63



View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2007, 11:12:02 am »

Gwar is not the headlining band. CoF is headlining this tour.
Logged
SlaytanicCFH
Community
New Member
*
Posts: 2254


View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2007, 07:28:29 pm »

Quote

Brian said: Gwar is not the headlining band. CoF is headlining this tour.
::looking
Logged

chuckwagon253
New Member
*
Posts: 745



View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2007, 01:50:12 pm »

Gwar> Every other shitty band on this tour
Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals