HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avenged Sevenfold Tour Dates  (Read 3282 times)
metalrulz4life

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2007, 05:06:53 pm »

Mon-10-29-07
Los Angeles, CA
The Wiltern

Wed-10-31-07
Las Vegas, NV
House Of Blues

Fri-11-2-07
Albuquerque, NM
Sunshine Theatre

Sun-11-4-07
Denver, CO
Ogden Theatre

Mon-11-5-07
Omaha, NE
Sokol Auditorium

Tue-11-6-07
St. Louis, MO
Pageant

Fri-11-9-07
Detroit, MI
State Theatre

Sat-11-10-07
Columbus, OH
Lifestyles Pavilion

Mon-11-12-07
Providence, RI
Lupo's

Wed-11-14-07
New York, NY
Hammerstein

Thu-11-15-07
Philadelphia, PA
Electric Factory

Sat-11-17-07
Myrtle Beach, SC
House Of Blues

Sun-11-18-07
Atlanta, GA
Tabernacle

Tue-11-20-07
Charlotte, NC
Amos' Southend

Wed-11-21-07
Richmond, VA
Toad's Place

Fri-11-23-07
Orlando, FL
House Of Blues

Sat-11-24-07
Tampa, FL
Jannus Landing

Sun-11-25-07
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Revolution

SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 08:31:26 pm »

GAY

metalrulz4life

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 09:29:14 pm »

SlaytanicCFH said: GAY
::finger::finger

Skull_Fucked

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 10:35:56 pm »

Avenged Sevenfold is the GAYEST fucking band alive.  I guess they went the wrong way with MTV and little fag's thinking they are br00tal. Metalcore is fucking gay, there is absolutely NOTHING "Metal" about "A7X". They are way too fucking overrated...seriously....what the fuck is metal about them,they say who knows what,the guitars have no fucking skills,and the music sounds all the FUCKING same.
Whoever think's I'm a prick for this so be it,it's a fucking forum,I can give my opinions too.

If you want to sit there and be a fucking child cursing me out for it,so be it. I won't waste my time.

This is where wounds of deadly hate have pierced so deep.
metalrulz4life

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 01:03:26 am »

Skull_Fucked said: Avenged Sevenfold is the GAYEST fucking band alive.  I guess they went the wrong way with MTV and little fag's thinking they are br00tal. Metalcore is fucking gay, there is absolutely NOTHING "Metal" about "A7X". They are way too fucking overrated...seriously....what the fuck is metal about them,they say who knows what,the guitars have no fucking skills,and the music sounds all the FUCKING same.
Whoever think's I'm a prick for this so be it,it's a fucking forum,I can give my opinions too.

If you want to sit there and be a fucking child cursing me out for it,so be it. I won't waste my time.
pretty long rant for someone who hates A7X. your probably one of the losers around here who liked them before they became popular. there are some people who would like to know when they are on tour.::finger::finger

metalrulz4life

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2007, 01:11:02 am »

Skull_Fucked said: Avenged Sevenfold is the GAYEST fucking band alive.  I guess they went the wrong way with MTV and little fag's thinking they are br00tal. Metalcore is fucking gay, there is absolutely NOTHING "Metal" about "A7X". They are way too fucking overrated...seriously....what the fuck is metal about them,they say who knows what,the guitars have no fucking skills,and the music sounds all the FUCKING same.

SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2007, 03:45:15 pm »

need4speed1102 said:

pretty long rant for someone who hates A7X. your probably one of the losers around here who liked them before they became popular. there are some people who would like to know when they are on tour.::finger::finger

Yeah, maybe 2 whole people. Everyone else thinks this band is shit.

metalrulz4life

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2007, 11:42:08 pm »

SlaytanicCFH said:
need4speed1102 said:

over 140 views. looks like there is more than two people interested in this tour. maybe you should layoff the crack. it's killing the few brains cells you have left.::finger

SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2007, 07:42:35 pm »

need4speed1102 said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

need4speed1102 said:

over 140 views. looks like there is more than two people interested in this tour. maybe you should layoff the crack. it's killing the few brains cells you have left.::finger

You obviously hae NO braincells if you like these Overkill/Pantera/GNR wannabes.

Miracle_Man

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2007, 09:19:38 pm »

Fuck them they suck::finger::finger::finger

metalrulz4life

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2007, 11:23:24 pm »

SlaytanicCFH said:
need4speed1102 said:
SlaytanicCFH said:
need4speed1102 said:

You obviously hae NO braincells if you like these Overkill/Pantera/GNR wannabes.
i have enough to know how to spell words right. that is apparently more than you have.::finger

metalrulz4life

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2007, 11:32:25 pm »

slpkntfan09 said: Fuck them they suck::finger::finger::finger
you are a slipknot fan. enough said.::finger

SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2007, 08:44:32 pm »

need4speed1102 said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

need4speed1102 said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

need4speed1102 said:

i have enough to know how to spell words right. that is apparently more than you have.::finger

Everyone makes mistakes when they type sometimes. Don't try to be a wiseass. If you want to sit at your computer with your finger up your ass telling someone their spelling sucks just because they said a band sucs than your just a douchebag.

metalrulz4life

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2007, 09:57:31 pm »

SlaytanicCFH said:
need4speed1102 said:
SlaytanicCFH said:
need4speed1102 said:
SlaytanicCFH said:
need4speed1102 said:

Everyone makes mistakes when they type sometimes. Don't try to be a wiseass. If you want to sit at your computer with your finger up your ass telling someone their spelling sucks just because they said a band sucs than your just a douchebag.
you must think about having thinks stuck up your ass. maybe you should come out of the closet fag.::finger

SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2007, 08:59:54 pm »

need4speed1102 said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

need4speed1102 said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

need4speed1102 said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

need4speed1102 said:

you must think about having thinks stuck up your ass. maybe you should come out of the closet fag.::finger

HAHAHAHAH WOW! That was the best insult you could think of? How unoriginal and juvenile..::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: