HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avenged Sevenfold Tour Dates  (Read 3611 times)
Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2007, 09:16:10 pm »

They not coming close to me, and I could care less. ::smile

metalrulz4life

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2007, 11:09:47 pm »

SlaytanicCFH said:
need4speed1102 said:
SlaytanicCFH said:
need4speed1102 said:
SlaytanicCFH said:
need4speed1102 said:
SlaytanicCFH said:
need4speed1102 said:
Skull_Fucked said: Avenged Sevenfold is the GAYEST fucking band alive.  I guess they went the wrong way with MTV and little fag's thinking they are br00tal. Metalcore is fucking gay, there is absolutely NOTHING "Metal" about "A7X". They are way too fucking overrated...seriously....what the fuck is metal about them,they say who knows what,the guitars have no fucking skills,and the music sounds all the FUCKING same.
Whoever think's I'm a prick for this so be it,it's a fucking forum,I can give my opinions too.

If you want to sit there and be a fucking child cursing me out for it,so be it. I won't waste my time.
pretty long rant for someone who hates A7X. your probably one of the losers around here who liked them before they became popular. there are some people who would like to know when they are on tour.::finger::finger
Yeah, maybe 2 whole people. Everyone else thinks this band is shit.
over 140 views. looks like there is more than two people interested in this tour. maybe you should layoff the crack. it's killing the few brains cells you have left.::finger
You obviously hae NO braincells if you like these Overkill/Pantera/GNR wannabes.
i have enough to know how to spell words right. that is apparently more than you have.::finger
Everyone makes mistakes when they type sometimes. Don't try to be a wiseass. If you want to sit at your computer with your finger up your ass telling someone their spelling sucks just because they said a band sucs than your just a douchebag.
you must think about having thinks stuck up your ass. maybe you should come out of the closet fag.::finger
HAHAHAHAH WOW! That was the best insult you could think of? How unoriginal and juvenile..::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
you obviously don't have one::animatedlaugh

themetalmidget

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2007, 04:37:43 pm »

hahaha this band is gay... the midget has spoken ::finger

"Hippies HATE death metal"
metalrulz4life

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2007, 01:40:08 pm »

themetalmidget said: hahaha this band is gay... the midget has spoken ::finger
you must be this tall to have a valid opinion. sorry you don't meet the height requirement. ::finger

iluvA7XtoDEATH

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2007, 03:56:32 pm »

whatever....i dont care what anyone thinks of me for liking them....im a diehard fan and will be the first one to admit it...theyre gonna be in chicago in three days and i cant fuckin wait

SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2007, 02:01:40 pm »

need4speed1102 said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

need4speed1102 said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

need4speed1102 said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

need4speed1102 said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

need4speed1102 said:

Skull_Fucked said: Avenged Sevenfold is the GAYEST fucking band alive.  I guess they went the wrong way with MTV and little fag's thinking they are br00tal. Metalcore is fucking gay, there is absolutely NOTHING "Metal" about "A7X". They are way too fucking overrated...seriously....what the fuck is metal about them,they say who knows what,the guitars have no fucking skills,and the music sounds all the FUCKING same.
Whoever think's I'm a prick for this so be it,it's a fucking forum,I can give my opinions too.

If you want to sit there and be a fucking child cursing me out for it,so be it. I won't waste my time.
pretty long rant for someone who hates A7X. your probably one of the losers around here who liked them before they became popular. there are some people who would like to know when they are on tour.::finger::finger

over 140 views. looks like there is more than two people interested in this tour. maybe you should layoff the crack. it's killing the few brains cells you have left.::finger

You obviously hae NO braincells if you like these Overkill/Pantera/GNR wannabes.
i have enough to know how to spell words right. that is apparently more than you have.::finger

Everyone makes mistakes when they type sometimes. Don't try to be a wiseass. If you want to sit at your computer with your finger up your ass telling someone their spelling sucks just because they said a band sucs than your just a douchebag.
you must think about having thinks stuck up your ass. maybe you should come out of the closet fag.::finger

HAHAHAHAH WOW! That was the best insult you could think of? How unoriginal and juvenile..::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

I don't need one. Your stupidity shows enough about you.

metalrulz4life

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2007, 11:52:57 pm »

SlaytanicCFH said:
need4speed1102 said:
SlaytanicCFH said:
need4speed1102 said:
SlaytanicCFH said:
need4speed1102 said:
SlaytanicCFH said:
need4speed1102 said:
SlaytanicCFH said:
need4speed1102 said:

HAHAHAHAH WOW! That was the best insult you could think of? How unoriginal and juvenile..::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::finger::finger

SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2007, 04:20:55 pm »

need4speed1102 said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

need4speed1102 said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

need4speed1102 said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

need4speed1102 said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

need4speed1102 said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

need4speed1102 said:

HAHAHAHAH WOW! That was the best insult you could think of? How unoriginal and juvenile..::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::finger::finger

Wow, you must really not be able to think of anything better to say if all you can do is poorly mock someone. you fail.

metalrulz4life

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2007, 10:13:23 pm »

SlaytanicCFH said:
need4speed1102 said:
SlaytanicCFH said:
need4speed1102 said:
SlaytanicCFH said:
need4speed1102 said:
SlaytanicCFH said:
need4speed1102 said:
SlaytanicCFH said:
need4speed1102 said:
SlaytanicCFH said:
need4speed1102 said:

Wow, you must really not be able to think of anything better to say if all you can do is poorly mock someone. you fail.
your inability to have any kind of real comeback warrants me not wasting my time with you. copy and paste is takes more time than your worth. sorry but you are the failure. intelligence can't be learned. your born with it or not and clearly you are one of the unfortunate. ::finger

SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2007, 10:54:24 pm »

need4speed1102 said:

Why continue to support a band if they have abandoned the worldview that they used to get to where they've gotten to, make over-produced music to get attain mainstream popularity, and associate themselves with groups/individuals who are antithetical in nature to the movement said sell out band was once apart of? You have been p3wnd good sir, you have been profoundly p3wnd. And don't even bother saying, "How immature of you to use the expression p3wnd!!!" It gets my point across in a comedic manner soooo....you get what I'm saying.

Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2007, 01:23:40 pm »

need4speed1102 said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

need4speed1102 said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

need4speed1102 said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

need4speed1102 said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

need4speed1102 said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

need4speed1102 said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

need4speed1102 said:

your inability to have any kind of real comeback warrants me not wasting my time with you. copy and paste is takes more time than your worth. sorry but you are the failure. intelligence can't be learned. your born with it or not and clearly you are one of the unfortunate. ::finger
I really think its the other way around. You have yet to say one thing that resembles any kind of intelligent thought at all.

metalrulz4life

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2007, 11:07:10 pm »

SlaytanicCFH said:
need4speed1102 said:
SlaytanicCFH said:
need4speed1102 said:
SlaytanicCFH said:
need4speed1102 said:
SlaytanicCFH said:
need4speed1102 said:
SlaytanicCFH said:
need4speed1102 said:
SlaytanicCFH said:
need4speed1102 said:
SlaytanicCFH said:
need4speed1102 said:

I really think its the other way around. You have yet to say one thing that resembles any kind of intelligent thought at all.
you have shown so much intelligence. i guess talkin shit online makes you feel hard. it is pretty obvious you couldn't talk shit to someone's face without getting beat down you pathetic little bitch. if you ever visit ohio anytime let me know. i would love to meet you little man.::finger

SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2007, 11:09:21 pm »

What about my post need fo speed man??::finger

metalrulz4life

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2007, 11:11:01 pm »

SixStringSamurai said: What about my post need fo speed man??::finger
you wanna come to ohio. let me know. you ain't shit either. i am done posting upcoming tours just to have a bunch of little bitches run their mouth trying to help people out.::finger::finger

SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2007, 11:12:10 pm »

Refute what I've said. You'll find how well I can debate.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: