HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avenged Sevenfold Tour Dates  (Read 3269 times)
SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2007, 11:14:12 pm »

Why continue to support a band if they have abandoned the worldview that they used to get to where they've gotten to, make over-produced music to attain mainstream popularity, and associate themselves with groups/individuals who are antithetical in nature to the movement the said sell out band was once apart of? You have been p3wnd good sir, you have been profoundly p3wnd. And don't even bother saying, "How immature of you to use the expression p3wnd!!!" It gets my point across in a comedic manner soooo....you get what I'm saying.

Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
metalrulz4life

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2007, 11:14:37 pm »

SixStringSamurai said: Refute what I've said. You'll find how well I can debate.
i don't really give a shit. your little bitch ass ain't worth my time.::finger

SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2007, 11:17:18 pm »

need4speed1102 said:

SixStringSamurai said: Refute what I've said. You'll find how well I can debate.
::animatedlaugh You just realize how badly my bitch ass, which would probally kick yours, would own you in a A7X debate. You wasted plenty of time on Slaytanic in an inane e-bashing argument.

jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2007, 11:17:57 pm »

If anyone went, they should probably just kill themselves.

metalrulz4life

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2007, 11:21:42 pm »

SixStringSamurai said:
need4speed1102 said:
::animatedlaugh You just realize how badly my bitch ass, which would probally kick yours, would own you in a A7X debate. You wasted plenty of time on Slaytanic in an inane e-bashing argument.
i am so scared. what is your favorite band? avenged sevenfold debuted at #4 on the billboard chart. what kind of sales does your favorite band get? they are not exactly one of my favorite bands, but i do like to see them live. why don't you tell me what is so wrong with posting the  dates which some people on this forum would want to know about?::finger

SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2007, 11:26:06 pm »

need4speed1102 said:

SixStringSamurai said:

need4speed1102 said:

i am so scared. what is your favorite band? avenged sevenfold debuted at #4 on the billboard chart. what kind of sales does your favorite band get? they are not exactly one of my favorite bands, but i do like to see them live. why don't you tell me what is so wrong with posting the  dates which some people on this forum would want to know about?::finger
I never criticized the fact that you posted A7X tour dates on here. I criticized A7X for *insert what I've already posted*. They have high sales because they've watered down their music to fit what's popular. This equals no artistic integrity in my book. My fav band would Iron Maiden, who have sold more than A7X has without adjusting their sound to what's popular/trendy.

metalrulz4life

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2007, 11:26:47 pm »

need4speed1102 said:
SixStringSamurai said:
need4speed1102 said:
five minutes and still know come back yet. you clearly are not worth my time.::animatedlaugh

The_Wicked_One

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2007, 11:31:02 pm »

Too many quotes.::pouting

alright here it is, alot of us don't like AX7, you being an ass doesn't help your side.
You can hang out with the 15-16 year fanboys/girls that like em. Just to let you know that i don't have a good opinion of the band nor really of you.

::finger

SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2007, 11:32:22 pm »

need4speed1102 said:

need4speed1102 said:

SixStringSamurai said:

need4speed1102 said:

five minutes and still know come back yet. you clearly are not worth my time.::animatedlaugh
You are such a dumbass.

metalrulz4life

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2007, 11:32:41 pm »

The_Wicked_One said: Too many quotes.::pouting

alright here it is, alot of us don't like AX7, you being an ass doesn't help your side.
You can hang out with the 15-16 year fanboys/girls that like em. Just to let you know that i don't have a good opinion of the band nor really of you.

::finger
like i give a shit what you think::finger

metalrulz4life

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2007, 11:33:10 pm »

SixStringSamurai said:
need4speed1102 said:
need4speed1102 said:
SixStringSamurai said:
need4speed1102 said:
You are such a dumbass.
you are an obvious fag::finger

The_Wicked_One

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2007, 11:35:58 pm »

Ignorance at its finest, if you pay attention to me you might actually discover music that is actually good.

and beforehand you talk about comebacks to SSS. I wonder if you think your last retort was a good 1 or not?

SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2007, 11:36:51 pm »

need4speed1102 said:

SixStringSamurai said:

need4speed1102 said:

need4speed1102 said:

SixStringSamurai said:

need4speed1102 said:

You are such a dumbass.
you are an obvious fag::finger
Then why do all the girls on here think I'm hot?? Me getting more compliments from girls than you do equals you being gay and me being a bastion of manly hotnessssss!!!!!! You still haven't responded to the actual debate part of this thread. We can continue the pointless e-bashing or you can give a legitimate rebutal to my last statement. Otherwise, I win and you lose.::animatedlaugh

metalrulz4life

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2007, 11:37:06 pm »

The_Wicked_One said: Ignorance at its finest, if you pay attention to me you might actually discover music that is actually good.

and beforehand you talk about comebacks to SSS. I wonder if you think your last retort was a good 1 or not?
i already listen to good music. i don't need your help.::finger

The_Wicked_One

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2007, 11:38:05 pm »

if you like AX7 this much clearly you do need my help.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: