HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avenged Sevenfold Tour Dates  (Read 5636 times)
metalrulz4life

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2007, 11:28:44 pm »

need4speed1102 said:
SixStringSamurai said:
The_Wicked_One said:
need4speed1102 said: yeah you are the really the champs. guess you dumbasses haven't learned your lesson yet. foo fighters and necro dates have been posted.::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
lesson? what important lesson should we be learning oh professor of faggotry?

So they make money, its been proven time and time again crap for music has been known to make money.
End of story.
the lesson you would have learned is if you wanna antagonize me i will just post upcoming shitty tours. i guess that went over your head due to your lack of intelligence. i am a little drunk. what's your excuse? ::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2007, 11:33:21 pm »

need4speed1102 said:

SixStringSamurai said:

The_Wicked_One said:

need4speed1102 said: yeah you are the really the champs. guess you dumbasses haven't learned your lesson yet. foo fighters and necro dates have been posted.::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

lesson? what important lesson should we be learning oh professor of faggotry?

So they make money, its been proven time and time again crap for music has been known to make money.
End of story.
the lesson you would have learned is if you wanna antagonize me i will just post upcoming shitty tours. i guess that went over your lack due to your lack of intelligence. ::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
Your grammer was horrid in the last sentence.

Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
The_Wicked_One

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2007, 11:34:02 pm »

No we just figured your an ass.

antagonize? we just pointed out some things that are true. Sorry if that hurt your feelings.::finger

metalrulz4life

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2007, 11:36:12 pm »

The_Wicked_One said: No we just figured your an ass.

antagonize? we just pointed out some things that are true. Sorry if that hurt your feelings.::finger
i posted upcoming dates for those who would want to know. i don't recall making a post about how great they are. so yeah you did antagonize me when i was just trying to inform those who may be interested. you didn't hurt me feelings. i don't get mad i just get even.::finger::animatedlaugh

The_Wicked_One

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2007, 11:36:40 pm »

the way it is now, you have a very, very long road to take to "get even".

metalrulz4life

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2007, 11:42:29 pm »

The_Wicked_One said: the way it is now, you have a very, very long road to take to "get even".
well i guess i will have to continue to post shitty upcoming tours whenever i log on. actual i find this all very hilarious.::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

The_Wicked_One

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2007, 11:45:52 pm »

then you need to rethink your life if you think this is hilarious.

SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2007, 11:47:11 pm »

Just point some of these awsome bands towards the BBB tour. We'll be happy as long as its heavy!!!!::animatedlaugh

Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
metalrulz4life

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2007, 11:48:27 pm »

The_Wicked_One said: then you need to rethink your life if you think this is hilarious.
i find it hard to believe i need to rethink my life when i am soon to finish college, get a high paying job. and live happily ever after with my girlfriend.::finger::finger

The_Wicked_One

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2007, 11:49:38 pm »

good luck with that. does she know you like AX7?::finger::animatedlaugh

SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 25, 2007, 03:06:06 pm »

need4speed1102 said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

need4speed1102 said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

need4speed1102 said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

need4speed1102 said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

need4speed1102 said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

need4speed1102 said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

need4speed1102 said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

need4speed1102 said:

Skull_Fucked said: Avenged Sevenfold is the GAYEST fucking band alive.  I guess they went the wrong way with MTV and little fag's thinking they are br00tal. Metalcore is fucking gay, there is absolutely NOTHING "Metal" about "A7X". They are way too fucking overrated...seriously....what the fuck is metal about them,they say who knows what,the guitars have no fucking skills,and the music sounds all the FUCKING same.
Whoever think's I'm a prick for this so be it,it's a fucking forum,I can give my opinions too.

If you want to sit there and be a fucking child cursing me out for it,so be it. I won't waste my time.
pretty long rant for someone who hates A7X. your probably one of the losers around here who liked them before they became popular. there are some people who would like to know when they are on tour.::finger::finger

Yeah, maybe 2 whole people. Everyone else thinks this band is shit.
over 140 views. looks like there is more than two people interested in this tour. maybe you should layoff the crack. it's killing the few brains cells you have left.::finger

You obviously hae NO braincells if you like these Overkill/Pantera/GNR wannabes.
i have enough to know how to spell words right. that is apparently more than you have.::finger

Everyone makes mistakes when they type sometimes. Don't try to be a wiseass. If you want to sit at your computer with your finger up your ass telling someone their spelling sucks just because they said a band sucs than your just a douchebag.
you must think about having thinks stuck up your ass. maybe you should come out of the closet fag.::finger

HAHAHAHAH WOW! That was the best insult you could think of? How unoriginal and juvenile..::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
you obviously don't have one::animatedlaugh

I don't need one. Your stupidity shows enough about you.
HAHAHAHAH WOW! That was the best insult you could think of? How unoriginal and juvenile..::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::finger::finger

Wow, you must really not be able to think of anything better to say if all you can do is poorly mock someone. you fail.
your inability to have any kind of real comeback warrants me not wasting my time with you. copy and paste is takes more time than your worth. sorry but you are the failure. intelligence can't be learned. your born with it or not and clearly you are one of the unfortunate. ::finger
I really think its the other way around. You have yet to say one thing that resembles any kind of intelligent thought at all.
you have shown so much intelligence. i guess talkin shit online makes you feel hard. it is pretty obvious you couldn't talk shit to someone's face without getting beat down you pathetic little bitch. if you ever visit ohio anytime let me know. i would love to meet you little man.::finger

You obviously don't know me. I'd tell anyone I think this band sucks to their face. And I'm certainly not going to waste my time going to fucking ohio to deal with a dipshit like yourself.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: