HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody want to debate evolution?  (Read 4423 times)
WingedOctopus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2008, 11:16:21 am »

SixString:

The simple fact of the matter is that there is no where near enough evidence to support either side. On the other end of the spectrum, there is little against either argument. Sure, you can say carbon dating is faulty (which it is) or say that there is no physical evidence of a God, but they're all really petty.

There is no such thing as scientific fact. Being a hobbyist and future practitioner of science, I will say this: nothing can be proven, only believed until shown to be false.

You can show evolution in a high school classroom, and it is also true that science has no answer to the existence of reality or the origins of matter.

How hard would it be to incorporate both theories to create a more logical belief? Have a nice day.

W.O.

::animatedlaugh Burger King Diamond
WingedOctopus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2008, 12:08:10 pm »

MVP said:
whitewolf1989 said: yes out of what ive learned in science and biology i will simply say this,

WE EVOLVED FROM APES::smile

You will never get a god nut to acknowledge this. They think animals have no soul because they have their own godness to themselves. Put themselves above even the thought of being an animal. Animals have their own personality just like humans hence they have a soul or light/entity just like humans.

You can't get religious people to think other than the magic being because that would mean they would have to see themselves for what they really are. Just another animal. ::animatedsmile

So very true. If animals have any degree of consciousness (which I believe they do), then humans as a species are not as unique as many believe

::animatedlaugh Burger King Diamond
MVP

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2008, 06:04:50 am »

The facts of the bible can be proved to be not facts if you actually read the book with out your minds eye closed.  

I ask two simple questions to all religious people and not one can answer me even after reading there all knowing book. What amazes me is how easy people are led with out even any knowledge on why the go.

If I told you that the earth was flat than you should think.......But it is not. You can convince a lot of people anything.::animatedlaugh

Hello Me, It's Me again::laugh
midnight_toker

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2008, 12:25:58 am »

evolution is just a theory

you know
like gravity.

slayerfied
fukyocouchnigga
Community

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 29, 2008, 12:42:14 am »

some asshole just hit my car in front of my house. My neighbor has him on the ground popo on the way.

KALM

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 29, 2008, 12:44:50 am »

KALM

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 29, 2008, 12:47:24 am »

midnight_toker

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 29, 2008, 12:50:47 am »

lol i <3 the japan one xD

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print