HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cannibal Corpse Black Dahlia Murder in Rochester  (Read 1437 times)
themetalmidget

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2007, 12:07:31 pm »

So I caught the Metal Blade 25th Anniversary tour a few nights ago at the Waterstreet Music Hall in Rochester NY, and I must say that it was killer!!! The Absence kicked off the show with a strong set, followed by Goatwhore who really kicked ass. The Red Chord put on a hell of a show, everybody really got into it. The Black Dahlia Murder was probably the most energetic band of the night, the put on a very solid performance. Then the treat of the night, Cannibal Corpse absolutely SLAYED!! Playing some newer songs as well as a lot of old favorites. One of the best tours of the fall by far, I recommend checking it out!!

"Hippies HATE death metal"
Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 02:34:22 pm »

I went to this show only in Chicago, It was godly I was right up front for when CC played
They were fucking brootal as shit. Goatwhore also did well. Me and my friend came in halfway through the absence due to traffic but what we saw of them was awesome.

Overrall one of the best shows i've been to in a while, next to the Amon Amarth show i went to last night.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: