HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 10-20 people  (Read 738 times)
aaronsgirl071905

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2007, 04:29:17 pm »

point of this? pick 10-20 people. write down anything you'd like to say to them. its anonymous. you can guess who the people are, if you want. you may even be in here.

1) You mean the world to me and I don't want to ever lose you. I would do anything for you.

2) I don't like you being depressed, just know that you will find the right person eventually---even though I know you hate that word.

3) You're my bestest friend in the whole world. We always have fun hangin out and the only perosn I know with the most cheetah stuff.

4) I wish I knew what was goin through your head. It's scary not knwoing what you will do next. Just keep doing what your are doing now and then I wont have to worry so much about you...

5) I can talk to you about anything that normally I don't talk to people about with....also because they don't feel like hearing it

6) You are a cool person, but you need to slow down in life, You have done more things than I have and I'm older than you are...

7) I use to look up to you, but not anymore, not after you pulle dthat stunt. You broke our family up....not cool

Cool I love you and I wish I could have said I love you one last time or called you more beofore you died

9) You maybe short, but you are pretty tough and knwo some funny riddles

10) I love you tons and I'll try to call you more and talk to you about stuff that's going on...

I can't think of anymore to write...were you on here??

I love my buby!!!::surprise
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: