HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: beneath the massacre, Gojira, Job for a homo, and behemoth  (Read 6133 times)
« on: October 15, 2007, 03:35:26 pm »

I will be seeing this Halloween and it will be better than when i saw behemoth at ozzfest because of a longer set

Beneath the massacre if you havent heard them look them up on myspace.

Gojira I can't fuckin wait to see them and hope they play a long set

Job For A Homo, it's too bad they had to be on this tour because with them comes little XxScenexX kids with their little faggot front mullets and sisters tight pants with XXXX slogans all over their faggoty hands.

Behemoth
Nuff said
Stingaxe

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 03:33:49 pm »

Behemoth is gonna slay the whole fucking show  ::stare

Behold bastard son, I am the Evil One

SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 04:00:14 pm »

Wish there was some SC action for that tour. And Job For A Cowboy is a talented band. There's just as many posers who like Gojira and Beneath the Massacre as Job For A Cowboy.

Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
Grinfucked

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 04:01:24 pm »

Well, i personally like Job for a Cowboy, and that's probally the main reason im going. But the good part is, tht there are gonna b so many of us crazy fucks who are also there for Behemoth, Gojira, and Beneath the Massacre, we're gonna out number the scene fags. And please if u go to this show on Oct 18th at Rams Head Live. Look for a kid in a Sounds of the Underground shirt and long ass hair. Please meet up with me and my group and help me start a pit durin JFAC, im not lettin the fags take over this pit!

LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 06:41:48 pm »

its gonna be a fuckin great show. i cant wait until november 9th!!!!!

KommieKazie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2007, 07:06:10 pm »

Job for a Homo?  I didn't know such a band existed and was on this tour, I've heard of Job for a Cowboy though.  But yea, the scene fans they have are well, scene, therefore annoying but I like the band irregardless of their retarded fans.
CrouchingCops_HiddenBadges

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2007, 07:28:21 pm »

Job For A Homo. So mature *rolls eyes*

-------------------------------------------------------------------
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2007, 07:44:26 pm »

SixStringSamurai said: Wish there was some SC action for that tour. And Job For A Cowboy is a talented band. There's just as many posers who like Gojira and Beneath the Massacre as Job For A Cowboy.

Job For  A Cowboy first album was good but their newest one is so horrible i don't even know where to start. I can think of much better bands like Pig Destoryer who could've got that slot. I doubt there's as many posers who like Beneath The Massacre and Gojira but seeing as who they are touring with I can see a lot more posers coming out of it. I couldn't believe how many little pseudo-metal scene kids were around when I saw Cattle Decapitation with despised icon and suicide silence.

Behemoth takes the cake for the most poser fans picked up in one year.

That band has been around how long and people are just barely listening to them who claim they have been into metal since diapers.
SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2007, 08:33:22 pm »

Backbone said:

SixStringSamurai said: Wish there was some SC action for that tour. And Job For A Cowboy is a talented band. There's just as many posers who like Gojira and Beneath the Massacre as Job For A Cowboy.

Job For  A Cowboy first album was good but their newest one is so horrible i don't even know where to start. I can think of much better bands like Pig Destoryer who could've got that slot. I doubt there's as many posers who like Beneath The Massacre and Gojira but seeing as who they are touring with I can see a lot more posers coming out of it. I couldn't believe how many little pseudo-metal scene kids were around when I saw Cattle Decapitation with despised icon and suicide silence.

Behemoth takes the cake for the most poser fans picked up in one year.

That band has been around how long and people are just barely listening to them who claim they have been into metal since diapers.
Job For A Cowboy's first album??? Genesis is JFAC's first full length in studio record. They have only released EP's and demo's in the past. Correct me if I'm wrong though. I do think that there could have been other bands that would have been more appropriate too, but JFAC will most surely kick some major ass.

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2007, 08:37:07 pm »

They will be entertaining live I am sure but their fans will surely gay it down, especially in seattle where there's a lot of that shit going on right now.
SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2007, 09:47:10 pm »

Backbone said: They will be entertaining live I am sure but their fans will surely gay it down, especially in seattle where there's a lot of that shit going on right now.
Hmm. SC is just starting to get some good metal acts going, not to mention quality Hardcore Punk as well. But we have plenty of your typical trendy kids also. The metal giveth and taketh away!::animatedlaugh

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2007, 10:17:42 pm »

Now I know how black people feel when white people try to act black and be all hip-hop but fail miserably at it.
themetalmidget

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2007, 07:11:54 am »

I love how everybody hates Job For a Cowboy because they have "scene" fans. All their fans aren't scene kids... i'm sure as hell not. They are a good band. I don't really like the scene kids either, but at least they have one good band that they like. I guarantee that if JFAC didn't have a large following of scene kids, everybody would be like "yeah... those guys are cool!" What if Behemoth brought a ton of hardcore dancing, girl-pant wearing scene kids to their shows? Would they automatically be label as a talentless faggot band for that reason as well?

"Hippies HATE death metal"
JohnnytheSlayer

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2007, 07:18:11 am »

Job for a cowboy has got a more metalhead following now a days, they had scene fans because of there popularity on myspace, Scene fag heaven. but they can be respected now.

themetalmidget

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2007, 07:24:17 am »

JohnnytheSlayer said: Job for a cowboy has got a more metalhead following now a days, they had scene fans because of there popularity on myspace, Scene fag heaven. but they can be respected now.

Exactly, a following by metalheads IS a following, scene kids just like a band because they are cool to like this week, or if the band has a lot of breakdowns. So it probably won't be too long before you don't see any scene kids at JFAC shows at all.

"Hippies HATE death metal"
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: