HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst Metal Band  (Read 4849 times)
« Reply #105 on: December 13, 2007, 10:24:19 pm »

I don't understand the problem with Trivium
TechDevil

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 13, 2007, 11:44:52 pm »

melikewafflesandpancakes said: I don't understand the problem with Trivium

AFAIC, they are one of the most annoying bands ever. Their image, their sound, their attitude...just get to me. I can't see Matt Heafy without wanting to bust him in the grill.

I STILL BELIEVE!
jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 14, 2007, 12:46:21 pm »

BOAT! RUDDER! STRANGE MOUNTAINS!

ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 14, 2007, 02:08:11 pm »

gFgC said:

AFAIC, they are one of the most annoying bands ever. Their image, their sound, their attitude...just get to me. I can't see Matt Heafy without wanting to bust him in the grill.

i don't base my musical tastes on image, attitude, or if I would have sex with the singer.(except evanescence) I think Trivium is a great "throwback" kind of metal band, with alot of talent. Although i do admit thier newest cd isn't as good as the first two, I still like them and i think they are unfairly bashed. When I saw them live they reminded me of Anthrax or Metallica in thier younger days.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 14, 2007, 02:17:23 pm »

ChickenFucker said:
gFgC said:

i don't base my musical tastes on image, attitude, or if I would have sex with the singer.(except evanescence) I think Trivium is a great "throwback" kind of metal band, with alot of talent. Although i do admit thier newest cd isn't as good as the first two, I still like them and i think they are unfairly bashed. When I saw them live they reminded me of Anthrax or Metallica in thier younger days.

Alot of talent? Uhh, no, not really.

jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 14, 2007, 02:38:04 pm »

ChickenFucker said:
gFgC said:

They remind me of a band that cannot write good music. There is some instrumental talent there (won't deny this), but I think Matt's vocals are laughable and the song composition is piss poor.

TechDevil

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 14, 2007, 04:20:38 pm »

ChickenFucker said:

gFgC said:

Their music is reason enough to dislike them. Everything else is just peripheral.

I STILL BELIEVE!
Detective_Jormungandr

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 14, 2007, 08:31:06 pm »

SlaytanicCFH said:

MetalPyro876 said: besides the obvious (slipknot, atreyu who technically arent metal) to tell you the truth i dont like the way king diamond's vocals go with the sound of his band. if he wants to pull off the high pitch singing to really heavy music he should listen to 3 inches of blood.

thats really funny you say that, considering 3iob is very king diamond influenced.
my point is i dont like king diamonds vocals. i didnt know 3iob was KD influenced. i didnt say he was the worst metal band. that award goes to In This Moment

« Reply #113 on: December 14, 2007, 08:37:25 pm »

MetalPyro876 said:
SlaytanicCFH said:
MetalPyro876 said: besides the obvious (slipknot, atreyu who technically arent metal) to tell you the truth i dont like the way king diamond's vocals go with the sound of his band. if he wants to pull off the high pitch singing to really heavy music he should listen to 3 inches of blood.
thats really funny you say that, considering 3iob is very king diamond influenced.
my point is i dont like king diamonds vocals. i didnt know 3iob was KD influenced. i didnt say he was the worst metal band. that award goes to In This Moment
King Diamond and 3iob are both amazing
bassmaster141414

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 19, 2007, 05:26:23 pm »

Dying Fetus has got to be one of the worst metal bands ever. If you think that is music you are seriously on too many drugs.::finger
« Reply #115 on: December 19, 2007, 05:58:39 pm »

nobody mentioned wicked wisdom?
jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 19, 2007, 07:18:14 pm »

bassmaster141414 said: Dying Fetus has got to be one of the worst metal bands ever. If you think that is music you are seriously on too many drugs.::finger

No care.

Detective_Jormungandr

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 19, 2007, 08:03:32 pm »

you want my answer? click here

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: