HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A7X's new cd??  (Read 6599 times)
SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2007, 08:19:58 pm »

Killer1332 said:

jimbob232 said:

Killer1332 said:

jimbob232 said:

iluvA7XtoDEATH said:

jimbob232 said:

iluvA7XtoDEATH said:

Ascetic_Priest said:

whatever, i was just looking for some other opinions

I believe you should qualify that picture as a negative reaction toward the album. Just FYI

how fucking STUPID do you think i am? i know everyone thinks a7x's fans are braindead, but shit

Well...you acted like his post wasn't an opinion on the band. So you tell me.

jimbob, kindly shut the fuck up and show her some mother fucking respect asshole. if she's braindead, then wat does that say about u, seeing as shes smarter than u r by far

Show some respect?  Eat a bowl of dicks you inconsequential noob.

And before you insult my intelligence, u != you. Learn2spell numbnuts.

Okay, asshole. You want correct grammar? Here you go, dick eating, anus licking, cunt face. First off, I am not a noob. I've been on here since before the old boards were rendered obsolete. Secondly, I know how to spell, fuckface. I'm just lazy as fuck. And seeing as you want to get into grammar discussions, its not "learn to" its "learn how to", dipshit.
Jimbob is one of the most intelligent people on here. If anything you should show him some more respect. I don't agree with him sometimes but he's a highly important part of this forum.

Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2007, 08:24:12 pm »

SixStringSamurai said:

Killer1332 said:

jimbob232 said:

Killer1332 said:

jimbob232 said:

iluvA7XtoDEATH said:

jimbob232 said:

iluvA7XtoDEATH said:

Ascetic_Priest said:

I believe you should qualify that picture as a negative reaction toward the album. Just FYI

how fucking STUPID do you think i am? i know everyone thinks a7x's fans are braindead, but shit

jimbob, kindly shut the fuck up and show her some mother fucking respect asshole. if she's braindead, then wat does that say about u, seeing as shes smarter than u r by far

Okay, asshole. You want correct grammar? Here you go, dick eating, anus licking, cunt face. First off, I am not a noob. I've been on here since before the old boards were rendered obsolete. Secondly, I know how to spell, fuckface. I'm just lazy as fuck. And seeing as you want to get into grammar discussions, its not "learn to" its "learn how to", dipshit.
Jimbob is one of the most intelligent people on here. If anything you should show him some more respect. I don't agree with him sometimes but he's a highly important part of this forum.
And Jimbob was mocking the manner in which you type by saying, "Learn2spell" Do ya get it??::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

The_Wicked_One

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2007, 11:28:54 pm »

::sinisterGRAMMER WARS::sinister

kevinb

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2007, 11:31:54 pm »

it sucks
InfamousRickola

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2007, 12:45:25 am »

Waking the Fallen is still my favorite by far, but this album has some ups and downs. The best change is the vocals; Shadows sounds like he does live after City of Evil, more natural. Also, their is a nice variety in sound on each track. Solos and intros are all good too. The biggest down is only ten tracks. Another would be some of the choruses and verses seem a little too simplistic for A7X. I did not like the heavy country influence on some tracks like Gunslinger and Dear God. And some orchestra instruments were used maybe too often. Overall, it is still a good album. I would say eight out of ten.

A Little Piece of Heaven reminds me of My Chemical Romance a bit for some reason. Which is not a bad thing to me because I like My Chemical Romance (yeah I said it). My favorite song is either Scream or Lost, but Critical Acclaim is fun to play on guitar.

And you can quote me
Killer1332
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2007, 03:43:07 pm »

InfamousRickola said: Waking the Fallen is still my favorite by far, but this album has some ups and downs. The best change is the vocals; Shadows sounds like he does live after City of Evil, more natural. Also, their is a nice variety in sound on each track. Solos and intros are all good too. The biggest down is only ten tracks. Another would be some of the choruses and verses seem a little too simplistic for A7X. I did not like the heavy country influence on some tracks like Gunslinger and Dear God. And some orchestra instruments were used maybe too often. Overall, it is still a good album. I would say eight out of ten.

A Little Piece of Heaven reminds me of My Chemical Romance a bit for some reason. Which is not a bad thing to me because I like My Chemical Romance (yeah I said it). My favorite song is either Scream or Lost, but Critical Acclaim is fun to play on guitar.

Finally someone else admits to liking My Chemical Romance. I do, but metal is much better.
jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2007, 04:33:40 pm »

SixStringSamurai said:
SixStringSamurai said:
Killer1332 said:
jimbob232 said:
Killer1332 said:
jimbob232 said:
iluvA7XtoDEATH said:
jimbob232 said:
iluvA7XtoDEATH said:
Ascetic_Priest said:

And Jimbob was mocking the manner in which you type by saying, "Learn2spell" Do ya get it??::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

At least you caught there.  For someone who claims to be intelligent, sarcasm seems to be out of their grasp.

jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2007, 04:33:39 pm »

Killer1332 said:
InfamousRickola said: Waking the Fallen is still my favorite by far, but this album has some ups and downs. The best change is the vocals; Shadows sounds like he does live after City of Evil, more natural. Also, their is a nice variety in sound on each track. Solos and intros are all good too. The biggest down is only ten tracks. Another would be some of the choruses and verses seem a little too simplistic for A7X. I did not like the heavy country influence on some tracks like Gunslinger and Dear God. And some orchestra instruments were used maybe too often. Overall, it is still a good album. I would say eight out of ten.

Finally someone else admits to liking My Chemical Romance. I do, but metal is much better.

Holy crap.  Could you be any less masculine in your musical tastes?

Killer1332
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2007, 06:31:53 pm »

jimbob232 said:

Killer1332 said:

HAHAHAHA. You're making me laugh. Masculinity has nothing to do with my musical taste. The fact that my mother raised me listening to a wide variety of music: everything from Queen to the Eagles. As i grew older, more music crossed my path, such as Cannibal Corpse, Pantera, My Chemical Romance, and Avenged Sevenfold (among others). Unlike so many people these days (such as you, Jimbob), I don't inhibit my mind by only listening to one kind of music. I've found out two important things because of how I think: Keep an open mind, and the knowledge will flow, and keep your expectations low, and you'll never be disappointed.
The_Wicked_One

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2007, 06:37:33 pm »

His taste is also diverse. he has almost every form of metal, Classic Rock, Alt Rock, Grunge and even Johnny Cash (who doesn't?)

though id like you to do me a huge favor. do not put Queen in the same paragraph as AX7 and MCR.::smile

SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2007, 09:47:26 pm »

The_Wicked_One said: His taste is also diverse. he has almost every form of metal, Classic Rock, Alt Rock, Grunge and even Johnny Cash (who doesn't?)

though id like you to do me a huge favor. do not put Queen in the same paragraph as AX7 and MCR.::smile
QFT

jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2007, 10:57:56 pm »

Killer1332 said:
jimbob232 said:
Killer1332 said:

HAHAHAHA. You're making me laugh. Masculinity has nothing to do with my musical taste. The fact that my mother raised me listening to a wide variety of music: everything from Queen to the Eagles. As i grew older, more music crossed my path, such as Cannibal Corpse, Pantera, My Chemical Romance, and Avenged Sevenfold (among others). Unlike so many people these days (such as you, Jimbob), I don't inhibit my mind by only listening to one kind of music. I've found out two important things because of how I think: Keep an open mind, and the knowledge will flow, and keep your expectations low, and you'll never be disappointed.

Incorrect bucko.  Your taste in music that you've presented here is representative of most 14 year old girls. The bands you listen to have zero aggression or other male characteristics in their appearance and sound structure.  To me, that means zero masculinity.

Secondly, thanks again for trying to hold me to a certain type of music.  I listen to everything genre of metal, to old school hardcore, classic rock, some alt/grunge, to underground rap, to prog rock, and indie rock.  You just failed.

Killer1332
Community

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2007, 06:40:05 pm »

jimbob232 said:

Killer1332 said:

jimbob232 said:

Killer1332 said:

Incorrect bucko.  Your taste in music that you've presented here is representative of most 14 year old girls. The bands you listen to have zero aggression or other male characteristics in their appearance and sound structure.  To me, that means zero masculinity.

Secondly, thanks again for trying to hold me to a certain type of music.  I listen to everything genre of metal, to old school hardcore, classic rock, some alt/grunge, to underground rap, to prog rock, and indie rock.  You just failed.

Dude, I have an even larger musical taste than you do. You probably couldn't think of a rock band I don't like even if you wanted to.
jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2007, 10:38:08 am »

Killer1332 said:
jimbob232 said:
Killer1332 said:
jimbob232 said:
Killer1332 said:

Dude, I have an even larger musical taste than you do. You probably couldn't think of a rock band I don't like even if you wanted to.

If that's what you believe, then you probably can't form a musical opinion for yourself.  Liking everything just means you lack any musical knowledge to be able to differentiate between what is good and what is shit.

Killer1332
Community

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2007, 06:10:13 pm »

I never said I like everything. It's just hard to find a band I don't like because bands I dislike seem to other people like bands I would enjoy listening to.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: