HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A7X Hate Thread.  (Read 3109 times)
SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« on: November 05, 2007, 11:14:25 pm »

I posted this in another thread but felt in important to create a thread devoted to the bashing of A7X. Enjoy!!!

I feel like a fucking rant right about now. Let's discuss A7X. I was a huge supporter of theirs in the Sounding the Seventh Trumpet days. They were real and stood for something then. They had a raw metalcore sound that I loved, and they were great to their fans. In those days they had never been on MTV because their music wasn't "radio friendly". Those fucking bastards get some recognition for their talent and then they become tools for the machine to make money. Their new album sounds like an overproduced Fall Out Boy meets Atreyu shit fest. They sold out man. They destroyed the DIY ethic that their loyal fans loved them for. They turned their backs on the principals that got them where they are. Unless they start making music comparable to Therion or Dark Tranquility I'll never accept them as valid artists. They epitomi of everything I hate about bands selling out. Fuck them. I'll admitt, they can play well but its nothing to go crazy over. One song off their new album sounds like a 3rd gen emo song with generic country musicianship for fucks sake. To summerize, they turned their backs on the street kids that got them where they are now. SELL OUT BASTARDS.
::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 01:04:45 am »

I personally thought they were always shit...
metalmonkey167

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 01:18:17 am »

i love their old music and think there good musicians, but now their have the potential just using their talent in the complete wrong way

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 08:09:45 am »

No there just shitty Atreyu,Unearth and lots of other band in the same category are just better
Killer1332
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 08:39:56 am »

::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger
ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2007, 08:43:39 am »

melikewafflesandpancakes said: No there just shitty Atreyu,Unearth and lots of other band in the same category are just better

Atreyu is not better.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2007, 09:33:02 am »

i never liked a7x, always hated them.

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2007, 10:17:55 am »

Atreyu live was actually amazing they could play really hard guitar solos over there back in sync with each other thats 1000x more talent then A7X has
ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2007, 10:30:27 am »

I saw Atreyu live at Family Values and they were very gay live. I felt like I was watching Bon Jovi. I used to kinda like them too, but all they did was dance around.  A7x is way more talented. I don't really think it can be disputed. LIke them or not.

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2007, 01:30:35 pm »

They were awesome at family values you probably only went there to see Korn and they suck so your opinion doesn't count.
ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2007, 01:58:29 pm »

melikewafflesandpancakes said: They were awesome at family values you probably only went there to see Korn and they suck so your opinion doesn't count.

Actually I went there to see just about everyone but Korn, I left after they played 2 songs. Like I said I used to like Atreyu until I saw them do thier terrible BonJovi imitation. Come to think of it they even covered a BonJovi song!!! (badly) ::animatedlaugh ::animatedlaugh
You thought they were awesome and you call everyone else on this board gay?? ::animatedlaugh
Pot calling the Kettle black anyone??
I think we know who's opinion counts now don't we there junior? ::animatedlaugh

lurker411_k9

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2007, 02:35:18 pm »

I liked Waking The Fallen and Sounding/Seventh Trumpet a lot and I honestly thought City of Evil was ok, but each new album is getting progressively worse IMO. I like Atreyu quite a lot as well.

melikewafflesandpancakes said: Atreyu live was actually amazing they could play really hard guitar solos over there back in sync with each other thats 1000x more talent then A7X has

Just get the fuck out.

SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2007, 05:35:21 pm »

melikewafflesandpancakes said: No there just shitty Atreyu,Unearth and lots of other band in the same category are just better
Never compare Unearth and Atreyu again, ok.

SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2007, 10:25:55 pm »

melikewafflesandpancakes said: Atreyu live was actually amazing they could play really hard guitar solos over there back in sync with each other thats 1000x more talent then A7X has
::confused

JaGBaG

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2007, 11:10:35 pm »

a7x = horrible and thats my final opinion
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: