HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: COOKIE COOKIE COOKIE!!!!!!  (Read 565 times)
Guest
« on: May 31, 2007, 11:51:42 am »

http://youtube.com/watch?v=chiVMrWMHko

::animatedlaugh

Been posted a million times on the old board but I dont know about here. It's awesome!
Logged
sweet_dark
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4165


View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007, 11:54:49 am »

heheh good memories!
Logged


Moshkinstein
New Member
*
Posts: 2123



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2007, 11:55:23 am »

Logged


 
Guest
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2007, 11:58:26 am »

Omg this is getting lame. I am fairly sure most metal fans have seen this.
Logged
valerie1977
New Member
*
Posts: 1496



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2007, 12:03:28 pm »

Quote

WagerofSin said: Omg this is getting lame. I am fairly sure most metal fans have seen this.
it's still funny after a million times..::animatedlaugh
Logged

[IMG]
jennyb4u9
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5636



View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2007, 12:05:41 pm »

lol i love chocolate chip cookies
Logged

Guest
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2007, 12:10:13 pm »

Quote

valerie1977 said:
Quote

WagerofSin said: Omg this is getting lame. I am fairly sure most metal fans have seen this.
it's still funny after a million times..::animatedlaugh


QFT
Logged
s1nsane
New Member
*
Posts: 9



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2007, 12:31:21 pm »

Quote
xxjeffxx said:
Quote
valerie1977 said:
Quote
WagerofSin said: Omg this is getting lame. I am fairly sure most metal fans have seen this.
it's still funny after a million times..::animatedlaugh

QFT
QFT x2::animatedlaugh
Logged

im4evaozzyfan
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 687



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2007, 12:34:28 pm »

::finger
Logged

ROCK FUCKIN ON
cjones05
New Member
*
Posts: 1584



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2007, 12:59:41 pm »

lol fuckin awsome
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals