HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Venom sucks!  (Read 5584 times)
STARBUCK

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: December 21, 2007, 06:48:35 pm »

Pathetic.  I bet you like to lick women's shoes.
Moshkinstein

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 21, 2007, 06:50:35 pm »

STARBUCK said: Pathetic.  I bet you like to lick women's shoes.

::animatedlaugh

TechDevil

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 21, 2007, 07:44:06 pm »

WTF?

I STILL BELIEVE!
Lycaon

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 21, 2007, 08:59:47 pm »

STARBUCK said:
Lycaon said:
STARBUCK said: LMFAO!  I am bullying you Mosh?  You are the one who came into this thread to say we were "Drama Queens" to incite a reaction, because you simply can't stand people choosing to ignore you.  WAAAAHHHHHHH.  In your book, any attention is better than no attention, right?   Tell you what, you don't want us to call you out, you keep your bullshit comments to yourself, you backwoods hick. ::animatedlaugh
and you were saying I was a homosexual before you were called a drama queen. so you have no right to say shit. I really you arent as old as your profile says becuase I dont know anybody that age who is this immature. ::surprise (if you have some sort of mental dissability I am sorry and take it back)

That comment was directed at Mosh, not you.  Before you judge, you must understand there is a history and an outside reason for my lambasting him, that really has nothing to do with you or your posts....
I didnt judge you until you were calling ME a fag by saying I wanted Lin. So dont say he's an attetntion craver for saying your a drama queen, because you must be one 2 for saing I'm gay. You dont know me, but that has something to do with me doesnt it. You directly said Lycaon.
gloria

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 22, 2007, 07:58:23 pm »

spock said: I killed a man in Reno, just to watch him die.::finger::sinister::finger

yeah man! great line! hahaha. anyhows you alls best get your horses. no pun on backwoods as i am moving there. hahahaha. you know. those electric magnetic pulses can kill a car!
STARBUCK

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 23, 2007, 12:19:51 pm »

Lycaon said:
I didnt judge you until you were calling ME a fag by saying I wanted Lin. So dont say he's an attetntion craver for saying your a drama queen, because you must be one 2 for saing I'm gay. You dont know me, but that has something to do with me doesnt it. You directly said Lycaon.

I didn't say that he was an attention craver because of this one encounter, it is unrelated.  The guy is obsessed with Lin and myself because we choose not to make nice and be friends because of a completely different, unrelated incident.  Mosh is obsessed with either befriending us or trying to provocate reaction because he can't stand to be ignored or rejected.  Follows us around like a puppy.  Totally unrelated to you.  I was hoping not to bring it up again so that he doesn't get aroused to stalking again...

As for you, you need to learn how to roll with being fucked with on the internet.  I was just commenting on the fact that you are on Lin's dick quite a lot.  ::animatedlaugh  This should just roll off your back, youngun', or just come up with some snappy comebacks.  Sheesh.  Anyway, peace....
liz1259

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 23, 2007, 01:32:30 pm »

why is everyone fighting??

lin, lycaon, mosh, and starbuck are all good posters, lets save the arguing for the spammers and real assholes on here

Lycaon

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 23, 2007, 02:35:27 pm »

STARBUCK said:
Lycaon said:

I didn't say that he was an attention craver because of this one encounter, it is unrelated.  The guy is obsessed with Lin and myself because we choose not to make nice and be friends because of a completely different, unrelated incident.  Mosh is obsessed with either befriending us or trying to provocate reaction because he can't stand to be ignored or rejected.  Follows us around like a puppy.  Totally unrelated to you.  I was hoping not to bring it up again so that he doesn't get aroused to stalking again...

As for you, you need to learn how to roll with being fucked with on the internet.  I was just commenting on the fact that you are on Lin's dick quite a lot.  ::animatedlaugh  This should just roll off your back, youngun', or just come up with some snappy comebacks.  Sheesh.  Anyway, peace....
peace? no thanks::finger
Lycaon

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 23, 2007, 02:37:15 pm »

liz1259 said: why is everyone fighting??

lin, lycaon, mosh, and starbuck are all good posters, lets save the arguing for the spammers and real assholes on here
awee c'mon....it's like the battle of the Ozzfest board Titans. Keeps things interesting. I gotta admit, sometimes I resort to arguement on the boards when I feel things are a bit boring...but don't we all?  ::sinister
Master_Chief
Community

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 23, 2007, 02:39:27 pm »

venom sucks

« Reply #220 on: December 23, 2007, 02:53:42 pm »

Halo sucks
Lycaon

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 23, 2007, 03:00:24 pm »

metalhead_B0CK said: Halo sucks
*applauds*