HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lordi vs. Atreyu  (Read 3038 times)
Demigod_92

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2007, 07:56:41 pm »

lordi all thhe way on this one, atleast they arnt women, besides the keybordest lol

FUCK
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2007, 08:09:37 pm »

LittleMissAura said: Lordi is from Finland, so it's understandable to me (if GWAR has never been big in Europe) for Lordi not to know who they are.

I can see why people wouldn't like Lordi. They play hard rock, not metal. Their music is not dark, not depressing, not LOG-style in the slightest. They're extremely different, but I love that difference. Lordi is one of the only bands I truly appreciate, not just a single song or even a few songs.

In fact, they're what brought me to this forum in the first place. (:
sure Atreyu's pretty gay but people like you piss me off because Lordi still isn't good there lyrics are lame the singing sucks and the instruments are mediocore and yet I walk out of ozzfest hearing people go wow Lordi's performance was hands down the best . At least I realize that Atreyu are'nt half as good as LOG,3IOB, or Cthonic but people think Lordi is better then them wtf is wrong with people like you.
watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2007, 08:25:41 pm »

melikewafflesandpancakes said:
LittleMissAura said: Lordi is from Finland, so it's understandable to me (if GWAR has never been big in Europe) for Lordi not to know who they are.

I can see why people wouldn't like Lordi. They play hard rock, not metal. Their music is not dark, not depressing, not LOG-style in the slightest. They're extremely different, but I love that difference. Lordi is one of the only bands I truly appreciate, not just a single song or even a few songs.

sure Atreyu's pretty gay but people like you piss me off because Lordi still isn't good there lyrics are lame the singing sucks and the instruments are mediocore and yet I walk out of ozzfest hearing people go wow Lordi's performance was hands down the best . At least I realize that Atreyu are'nt half as good as LOG,3IOB, or Cthonic but people think Lordi is better then them wtf is wrong with people like you.

Lordi makes good, fun hard rock songs which is more than can be said for the likes of Lamb of God. Lordi is better than you say they are.

« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2007, 09:20:56 pm »

well I think I speak for most of us when I say I'm not a big fan of fun music and any band Except GWAR that uses Gimmicks really isn't that good. Lamb of god makes brutal music which I would take over fun music any day.
Ace_Deputy_Cheeze

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2007, 09:29:38 pm »

Lordi

I reject your reality and subztitute my own.
LittleMissAura

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2007, 10:02:45 pm »

God dammit, just face it that people have different tastes. And it's true, Lordi sucks live, but hell if you take them seriously then you are totally missing the point. They have music you can really enjoy. It's entertainment.

Seriously dude, your opinion is not always going to be everyone else's, and this thread is proof of that.

"I've never claimed to be a metalhead. I'm just here to hear new things."
NaziGangSTaJew

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2007, 10:39:52 pm »

neither of the 2::looking

Theres nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home...
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2007, 10:51:04 pm »

LittleMissAura said:

God dammit, just face it that people have different tastes. And it's true, Lordi sucks live, but hell if you take them seriously then you are totally missing the point. They have music you can really enjoy. It's entertainment.

Seriously dude, your opinion is not always going to be everyone else's, and this thread is proof of that.
Okay well a joke band like this yes they were funny but they shouldn't be taking a big spot on ozzfest
magnoliasuicide

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2007, 11:29:11 pm »

I'd rather be shot

watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2007, 12:02:46 am »

melikewafflesandpancakes said: well I think I speak for most of us when I say I'm not a big fan of fun music and any band Except GWAR that uses Gimmicks really isn't that good. Lamb of god makes brutal music which I would take over fun music any day.

Lamb of God isn't all that brutal.

« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2007, 10:08:29 am »

watchwolf said:
melikewafflesandpancakes said: well I think I speak for most of us when I say I'm not a big fan of fun music and any band Except GWAR that uses Gimmicks really isn't that good. Lamb of god makes brutal music which I would take over fun music any day.

I didn't think so either till I saw them with KSE that was pretty crazy and I've seen cannibal corpse/Cephalic Carnage/ and cryptopsy live....after that performance there not overrated at all
watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2007, 01:52:13 pm »

watchwolf said:

I didn't think so either till I saw them with KSE that was pretty crazy and I've seen cannibal corpse/Cephalic Carnage/ and cryptopsy live....after that performance there not overrated at all

I've seen them live, and it wasn't brutal. Their music is not brutal, and they are one of the most overrated bands in metal.

« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2007, 02:34:54 pm »

okay maybe not as burtal as satanic sounding but there still awesome and not overrated
watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2007, 02:57:54 pm »

melikewafflesandpancakes said: okay maybe not as burtal as satanic sounding but there still awesome and not overrated

I disagree. They aren't awesome (imo) and they ARE overrated.

LittleMissAura

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2007, 07:43:56 pm »

watchwolf said:
watchwolf said:

I've seen them live, and it wasn't brutal. Their music is not brutal, and they are one of the most overrated bands in metal.

QFT.

"I've never claimed to be a metalhead. I'm just here to hear new things."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: