HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lordi vs. Atreyu  (Read 2999 times)
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2007, 09:35:26 pm »

LittleMissAura said:
watchwolf said:
melikewafflesandpancakes said:
watchwolf said:
melikewafflesandpancakes said: well I think I speak for most of us when I say I'm not a big fan of fun music and any band Except GWAR that uses Gimmicks really isn't that good. Lamb of god makes brutal music which I would take over fun music any day.

Lamb of God isn't all that brutal.
I didn't think so either till I saw them with KSE that was pretty crazy and I've seen cannibal corpse/Cephalic Carnage/ and cryptopsy live....after that performance there not overrated at all

I've seen them live, and it wasn't brutal. Their music is not brutal, and they are one of the most overrated bands in metal.

QFT.
okay well you yourself admitted you know nothing about metal so stfu Lamb of god is amazing and kicks the shit out of Lordi
watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2007, 09:38:13 pm »

LittleMissAura said:
watchwolf said:
watchwolf said:
melikewafflesandpancakes said: well I think I speak for most of us when I say I'm not a big fan of fun music and any band Except GWAR that uses Gimmicks really isn't that good. Lamb of god makes brutal music which I would take over fun music any day.

I didn't think so either till I saw them with KSE that was pretty crazy and I've seen cannibal corpse/Cephalic Carnage/ and cryptopsy live....after that performance there not overrated at all

I've seen them live, and it wasn't brutal. Their music is not brutal, and they are one of the most overrated bands in metal.

QFT.
okay well you yourself admitted you know nothing about metal so stfu Lamb of god is amazing and kicks the shit out of Lordi

Nah, they really aren't amazing. At all. More like average.

« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2007, 09:41:48 pm »

name ten bands better then LOG that aren't obvious like Pantera,Slayer,Black Sabbath, Iron maiden, and I bet you everyone will disagree with half those bands you posted being better then LOG
LittleMissAura

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2007, 09:52:16 pm »

LittleMissAura said:
watchwolf said:
watchwolf said:

QFT.

I never said I knew nothing about metal. I said I didn't know EVERYTHING about metal. And obviously you don't either.

"I've never claimed to be a metalhead. I'm just here to hear new things."
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2007, 09:59:15 pm »

LittleMissAura said:
LittleMissAura said:
watchwolf said:
watchwolf said:

QFT.

I never said I knew nothing about metal. I said I didn't know EVERYTHING about metal. And obviously you don't either.
The only band I've ever heard you stick up for is Lordi and now your dissing LOG you obviously don't know shit except how awesome gimmick hard rock bands are.
LittleMissAura

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2007, 02:08:11 am »

LittleMissAura said:
LittleMissAura said:
watchwolf said:
watchwolf said:

QFT.

The only band I've ever heard you stick up for is Lordi and now your dissing LOG you obviously don't know shit except how awesome gimmick hard rock bands are.

First HuhHuh?? you haven't "heard" me say anything. This is a forum. You've "seen" me say things. This is a message board, not a telephone conversation.

Second HuhHuh?? that's because you're always dissing Lordi with no real basis, hence quite often I defend them. (;

"I've never claimed to be a metalhead. I'm just here to hear new things."
WingedOctopus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2007, 10:35:43 am »

melikewafflesandpancakes said: name ten bands better then LOG that aren't obvious like Pantera,Slayer,Black Sabbath, Iron maiden, and I bet you everyone will disagree with half those bands you posted being better then LOG

That's easy

Alice in Chains
Down
Type O Negative
Exodus
Nile
3 Inches of Blood
Dream Theater
Kamelot
The Misfits
King Diamond

::animatedlaugh Burger King Diamond
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2007, 02:38:53 pm »

WingedOctopus said:
melikewafflesandpancakes said: name ten bands better then LOG that aren't obvious like Pantera,Slayer,Black Sabbath, Iron maiden, and I bet you everyone will disagree with half those bands you posted being better then LOG

That's easy

Alice in Chains
Down
Type O Negative
Exodus
Nile
3 Inches of Blood
Dream Theater
Kamelot
The Misfits
King Diamond
Okay well misfits aren't even metal and there not better, Nile,3IOB, and Down just straight up aren't as good
The_Wicked_One

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2007, 03:01:32 pm »

WingedOctopus said:

That's easy

Alice in Chains
Down
Type O Negative
Exodus
Nile
3 Inches of Blood
Dream Theater
Kamelot
The Misfits
King Diamond
Okay well misfits aren't even metal and there not better, Nile,3IOB, and Down just straight up aren't as good

hmm your asking for 10 bands better, naturally youll get an opinionated response.

heres mine.
1. Dark Empire
2. Persuader
3. Beyond Fear
4. Iced Earth
5. Exodus
6. King Diamond
7. Testament
8. Tad Morose
9. Warbringer
10. Arisis

ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2007, 04:12:46 pm »

WingedOctopus said:

That's easy

Alice in Chains
Down
Type O Negative
Exodus
Nile
3 Inches of Blood
Dream Theater
Kamelot
The Misfits
King Diamond

Thats kind of a weak list. Especially the Type o negative, Nile, and 3IOB parts.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2007, 04:43:10 pm »

watchwolf said:

melikewafflesandpancakes said: This was made obviously just to piss me off but Atreyu is way better and can actually play there instruments and change up there music Lordi is just gay Atreyu is gay now but they used to be hardcore punk.

You're a fucking moron if you think Lordi can't play their instruments.

Anyways, Lordi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Atreyu

LittleMissAura said: Everyone knows who I will choose. [:

Lordi!

watchwolf said:

watchwolf said:

melikewafflesandpancakes said: This was made obviously just to piss me off but Atreyu is way better and can actually play there instruments and change up there music Lordi is just gay Atreyu is gay now but they used to be hardcore punk.

You're a fucking moron if you think Lordi can't play their instruments.

Anyways, Lordi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Atreyu

Lordi's just fucking terrible the solos were pathetic

No, Atreyu would be the terrible band. Lordi is good. The solo in It Snows in Hell is better than anything Atreyu has ever done.

The_Wicked_One said: they are completely different. saying witch 1 sucks more is pointless.

that being said though id listen to lordi over atreyu.

MetalPyro876 said:

jimbob232 said: Lordi.

Anyone who picks Atreyu has a case of the gays.
are you saying lordi is better? if so i agree, atreyu is emo fags

devilmusik said: lordi

watchwolf said:

t_frenette said: ok once again Atreyu is NOT emo, listen to their old stuft, and lordi isnt even metal
im not saying the new Atreyu songs are but theyre a lot better than lordi

No, no they aren't. Lordi is a lot better than Atreyu

Demigod_92 said: lordi all thhe way on this one, atleast they arnt women, besides the keybordest lol

Doo867 said: Lordi

THE JURY HAS SPOKEN & THE VERDICT IS...LORDI F-ING RAWKS!!!!
AND ANYONE WHO LIKES QFT SUCH AS ATREYU ALSO LIKE CHOCOLATE PUDDING... ::animatedlaugh

watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2007, 05:53:03 pm »

I couldn't care less if "everyone" disagrees with me. But, just because:

Ayreon
Enslaved
Therion
Green Carnation
Falkenbach
Tyr
Haggard
Crescent Shield
Manilla Road
Volbeat

I could name many, many more

watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2007, 05:54:13 pm »

ChickenFucker said:
WingedOctopus said:

That's easy

Alice in Chains
Down
Type O Negative
Exodus
Nile
3 Inches of Blood
Dream Theater
Kamelot
The Misfits
King Diamond
Thats kind of a weak list. Especially the Type o negative, Nile, and 3IOB parts.

No, it's not a weak list. Nile is definitely better than Lamb of God, as is Type O Negative.

jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2007, 05:58:24 pm »

No one will agree because we're on the Ozzfest forum and that said argument is rather subjective.

Also , the praise Lamb of God gets for the music that they put out is irrational. It's not as brutal as other bands, not as well written, not as technical, and the vocals are terrible at times.

jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2007, 05:59:17 pm »

watchwolf said:

I couldn't care less if "everyone" disagrees with me. But, just because:

Ayreon
Enslaved
Therion
Green Carnation
Falkenbach
Tyr
Haggard
Crescent Shield
Manilla Road
Volbeat

I could name many, many more