HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Between the Buried and Me Austin, TX 12/4/07  (Read 1511 times)
MetalHead202

View Profile
« on: December 05, 2007, 08:32:37 pm »

Man what a fuckin brutal show. I got there like and hour and fifteen minutes before doors opened and i had to wait an hour and a half to get in the place. Behol..the Arctopus played great. they got a decent mosh pit for a couple of seconds. then Ausgust Burns Red came on....oh my fucking god...everyone went fucking crazy. All their fans looked like emo fags but damn everyone was fucking everyone up. I was in front right on the stage the whole time so my knees are all bruised up. Between the Buried and Me came on stage and played their whole colors album with and encore of some cover song and Mordecai. It was the same brutality when they played. i did not think people would have gone that crazy.....All in all great show and one of the most violent shows I've been to and those include Lamb of God, Ozzfest 2007 (I almost died, I saw the white light)....great time
KALM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 08:43:51 pm »

I HEARD THESE PEOPLE WENT TO THE SHOW TOO!!! ::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

Coulrophile

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 08:25:31 pm »

KALM said:

I HEARD THESE PEOPLE WENT TO THE SHOW TOO!!! ::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

I want that car, no joke.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: