HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TOOL at Ozzfest 08?  (Read 11378 times)
Marc_Shall_Serve

View Profile
« on: December 06, 2007, 11:37:56 pm »

idk about you but i know tool isnt as heavy as kreator or dying fetus but i think tool should be at this years ozzfest mainstage man thier stage set up is a fucking trip and when you are on weed or shrooms O_O fuck but music is good to and maynard has badass stage pressence lets say tool is the one band where people can just chill and get ready to rock the fuck out when ozzy comes on.::sinister

devilmusik

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 11:43:45 pm »

tool was at ozzfest back in 1998
 would be cool if they came back
JaGBaG

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 12:02:19 am »

LoweDown_Dirty1 said: please for god's sake no. i want to go to ozzfest to have a good time not take a hour long nap

agreed.  i myself am not a fan.
jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 12:13:35 am »

While I am a fan, I don't think they should play Ozzfest again (or would want to)

Ex_

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 12:14:55 am »

Tool is better than LOG

::animatedsmile
STARBUCK

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2007, 12:48:06 am »

Man, I would love to see Tool, but I'd rather go to one of thier shows instead of watching them do an abbreviated set with bad sound systems at Ozzfest.
LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2007, 01:50:55 pm »

STARBUCK said: Man, I would love to see Tool, but I'd rather go to one of thier shows instead of watching them do an abbreviated set with bad sound systems at Ozzfest.
I seenum twice Lollapalooza 93 & melon arena 01 much better sound at arena .it was an eerie show just a month after 911 most of the lights that are normally on were off.like they were expecting an air-raid.i gueess paranoia was still pretty thick in the air. great show though

sweet_dark
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2007, 01:55:27 pm »

Not for Ozzfest

ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2007, 02:06:04 pm »

They were great on the main stage in 98' and they played "third eye" which was awesome, so I would love to see them there again even though I have seen them probably 6 times.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2007, 02:22:02 pm »

Sadian said: Tool is better than LOG

In my personal opinion they are not even close to as good. Neither musically, nor performance wise. I would claim that LOG is the greatest band of the 2000's, with SOAD being a close second.

Don't get me wrong, I am a huge tool fan. own all their albums in CD format, and Love their music. I do think their performances suck unless you are very high. I saw them in Sacramento and the stage was dimly lit so you can barely see the band. They did little to no crowd interaction and they just had big screens displaying weird shit only tool would display. Sure they played well, but so what? How was I even supposed to know it was tool? because they were playing tool's music? I couldnt see the Fucking band. lame.

LOG on the other hand has kick ass performances. You don't have to be high to enjoy their performance.
spock

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2007, 02:25:37 pm »

STARBUCK said: Man, I would love to see Tool, but I'd rather go to one of thier shows instead of watching them do an abbreviated set with bad sound systems at Ozzfest.
Dig.::smile

Spock
magnoliasuicide

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2007, 02:35:17 pm »

Saw them earlier this year

deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2007, 02:36:31 pm »

ive been thinking about it... I have a feeling Metallica is 50/50 for ozzfest 08. They have the new album, they claim they are getting back to their roots of Justice, Master of puppets, RTL, They want to do some repair work on their image as being sellouts. What better way then to take a financial hit by playing Ozzfest? I think there is a chance... and it would be AWSOME.
magnoliasuicide

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2007, 02:38:44 pm »

wake_of_ashes said: ive been thinking about it... I have a feeling Metallica is 50/50 for ozzfest 08. They have the new album, they claim they are getting back to their roots of Justice, Master of puppets, RTL, They want to do some repair work on their image as being sellouts. What better way then to take a financial hit by playing Ozzfest? I think there is a chance... and it would be AWSOME.
I wouldn't mind that

DemonRaider
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2007, 04:00:23 pm »

jimbob232 said: While I am a fan, I don't think they should play Ozzfest again (or would want to)

Fire Will Erase The Lies
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: