HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TOOL at Ozzfest 08?  (Read 11293 times)
Spartacus

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2007, 06:16:08 pm »

It's all good at Ozzfest!::finger::smile::finger

I am Spartacus.
Detective_Jormungandr

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2007, 06:23:15 pm »

ozzys_bitch666 said: idk about you but i know tool isnt as heavy as kreator or dying fetus but i think tool should be at this years ozzfest mainstage man thier stage set up is a fucking trip and when you are on weed or shrooms O_O fuck but music is good to and maynard has badass stage pressence lets say tool is the one band where people can just chill and get ready to rock the fuck out when ozzy comes on.::sinister
no. the point of the mainstage band before ozzy is to get u freeking pumped. lamb of god did a great job this year, and hopefully we''l get another METAL band next year. not tool

MetalBlood

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2007, 08:03:32 pm »

FUCK TOOL! half their "songs" are not even music at all. If they are at ozzfest again i will never return to that event
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2007, 10:05:52 pm »

Tool tickets alone for the two hour show cost 50 dollars so fuck that tickets will cost a fortune
NaziGangSTaJew

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2007, 10:16:53 pm »

that could be ok

Theres nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home...
Magnoodle

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2007, 11:19:05 pm »

I'm not really a fan of Tool in that I know most of their songs et cetera. I've only hear a few songs, but really liked what I've heard.
In other words, Tool at Ozzfest would be awesome.

Rock on, my man. Rock on.

Moshkinstein

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2007, 09:48:06 am »

Gaaah! Nooooooooooo!!!

watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2007, 01:22:26 pm »

wake_of_ashes said:
Sadian said: Tool is better than LOG

In my personal opinion they are not even close to as good. Neither musically, nor performance wise. I would claim that LOG is the greatest band of the 2000's, with SOAD being a close second.

Don't get me wrong, I am a huge tool fan. own all their albums in CD format, and Love their music. I do think their performances suck unless you are very high. I saw them in Sacramento and the stage was dimly lit so you can barely see the band. They did little to no crowd interaction and they just had big screens displaying weird shit only tool would display. Sure they played well, but so what? How was I even supposed to know it was tool? because they were playing tool's music? I couldnt see the Fucking band. lame.

LOG on the other hand has kick ass performances. You don't have to be high to enjoy their performance.

LoG is no where near the best band of the decade, nor is System of a Down. Also, I can't stand listening to Tool, but they are definitely better musically than Lamb of God, and technically as well.

puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2007, 01:25:46 pm »

i hate tool. whenever i hear tool, i'm like "this is pretty good" but then that guys voice just murders the music.

nogoodnamesleft1

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2007, 08:17:19 pm »

Please, if there is a god, he won't put tool there.

There are a 1000 better sounding bands than tool.

Any one who compares Slipknot to Behemoth is a real asshole.
ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2007, 03:03:13 pm »

MetalBlood said: FUCK TOOL! half their "songs" are not even music at all. If they are at ozzfest again i will never return to that event

How will it go on without you? I hope they don't scrap the whole ozzfest idea! How will it survive!?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2007, 03:04:29 pm »

wake_of_ashes said:

Sadian said: Tool is better than LOG

In my personal opinion they are not even close to as good. Neither musically, nor performance wise. I would claim that LOG is the greatest band of the 2000's, with SOAD being a close second.

Don't get me wrong, I am a huge tool fan. own all their albums in CD format, and Love their music. I do think their performances suck unless you are very high. I saw them in Sacramento and the stage was dimly lit so you can barely see the band. They did little to no crowd interaction and they just had big screens displaying weird shit only tool would display. Sure they played well, but so what? How was I even supposed to know it was tool? because they were playing tool's music? I couldnt see the Fucking band. lame.

LOG on the other hand has kick ass performances. You don't have to be high to enjoy their performance.

I highly disagree, but we've been over this.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Atleast_I_Know_Im_A_Sinner

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2007, 03:30:54 pm »

i like them but theyre better suited for the family values toru just cuz Ozzfest got a lot heavier since they were last playing at the Fest

TommyBaHaMa420

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2007, 03:43:14 pm »

Tool is an awsome electric metal band, but the really don't belong at Ozzfest. Mabey lollapalooza::looking

::surprisePoopy Baby Diaper Taco::surprise
kpu23

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2007, 03:45:35 pm »

i would love to see tool , in ozzfest or not. i would think the crowd in ozzfest would not like them though,

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: