HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TOOL at Ozzfest 08?  (Read 11254 times)
WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2008, 03:27:35 pm »

t_frenette said: i like them but theyre better suited for the family values toru just cuz Ozzfest got a lot heavier since they were last playing at the Fest

BAHAHAHA

Ozzfest has gotten weaker

WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2008, 03:29:26 pm »

hansard1985 said: I dont see Tool ever doing a tour that isnt centered 100% around them again.

I have never seen them live and really want to before I die it's just tickets are so hard to get. I think you have to sign up for the fan club to get anything and I hate fan clubs because that means I would be a fanboy:(

Tool brings in more money at one show than ozzfest does in one tour

Broken_Mentality
Community

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2008, 05:29:06 pm »

I personally wouldn't wanna see TOOL at Ozzfest.. think they suck ass.. uh..::smile
shadows_fall4

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2008, 05:32:42 pm »

Ex_ said: Tool is better than LOG
that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard, its not even the same kind of music
phuckface420

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2008, 06:05:08 pm »

I must say...  I'm not a fan of TOOL but I'd love to see Disturbed destroy the main stage again.  They have anew album coming out in June and I've already heard 2 tracks off of it, and it sounds Un-Fucking_believable.  Disturbed Kicks ass and reguardless of which stage they are on.  I hope they're at Ozzfest 08::finger

::finger
Marc_Shall_Serve

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2008, 06:20:51 pm »

phuckface420 said: I must say...  I'm not a fan of TOOL but I'd love to see Disturbed destroy the main stage again.  They have anew album coming out in June and I've already heard 2 tracks off of it, and it sounds Un-Fucking_believable.  Disturbed Kicks ass and reguardless of which stage they are on.  I hope they're at Ozzfest 08::finger

we have a slow one here::smile

disturbed is on the mayhem fest they cant do ozzfest.::finger

pfiddy4
Community

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2008, 06:57:21 pm »

If tool were to play Id want them to play on the mainstage. I cant really imagine myself moshing to them on the second stage
poobobo
Community

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2008, 07:01:15 pm »

ozzys_bitch666 said: idk about you but i know tool isnt as heavy as kreator or dying fetus but i think tool should be at this years ozzfest mainstage man thier stage set up is a fucking trip and when you are on weed or shrooms O_O fuck but music is good to and maynard has badass stage pressence lets say tool is the one band where people can just chill and get ready to rock the fuck out when ozzy comes on.::sinister
eeeeh only if they play stuff of the first 2 albums exclusively which wont happen like they are good n' boring

Crozzy

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2008, 07:24:04 pm »

WacoJesus said:

hansard1985 said: I dont see Tool ever doing a tour that isnt centered 100% around them again.

I have never seen them live and really want to before I die it's just tickets are so hard to get. I think you have to sign up for the fan club to get anything and I hate fan clubs because that means I would be a fanboy:(

This is possibly the most ill thought out statement I have ever heard.  Ozzfest is consistently the highest grossing tours of the summer.  Ozzfest plays each show to 14,000-55,000 people.  I saw Tool in front of 6,000, and there was around 1000 empty seats.  Average Ozzfest show grosses over $1,500,000.  Average Tool show is maybe $250,000.  And no to TOOL, they bring the suck live.

Drinking Booze and raising rifles, Hell Straight through and through!
WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2008, 07:47:24 pm »

Crozzy said:

WacoJesus said:

This is possibly the most ill thought out statement I have ever heard.  Ozzfest is consistently the highest grossing tours of the summer.  Ozzfest plays each show to 14,000-55,000 people.  I saw Tool in front of 6,000, and there was around 1000 empty seats.  Average Ozzfest show grosses over $1,500,000.  Average Tool show is maybe $250,000.  And no to TOOL, they bring the suck live.

Tool shows i have seen on video>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy shows i have seen live

suck a nut and quit throwing numbers at me like i care.

ChildoftheKo????n667

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2008, 10:07:45 pm »

this year will be my first Ozzfest
Tool is the main band that i would want to see there, despite them being not as metal
regardless, i understand that this year will be more mainstream from what i hear
i mean come on, i'm tired of all these unknown bands anyway
Tool is one of the best bands i've ever heard ::finger::finger::finger::finger

"We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion."
Distance
Community

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2008, 11:59:22 pm »

TOOL wouuld be amazing!
Ascetic_Priest

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 31, 2008, 12:16:52 am »

Crozzy said:

WacoJesus said:

100% Agreed ::smile

hansard1985

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 31, 2008, 02:01:20 am »

walk_with_me_in_hell said: i agree too...the only thing that is ok about them is their drummer and even that isnt very good ...tool fucken sucks
jagbag654 said:
LoweDown_Dirty1 said: please for god's sake no. i want to go to ozzfest to have a good time not take a hour long nap

agreed.  i myself am not a fan.
::finger

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

WacoJesus said:

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE TOOL ARMY!!!

It will do you absolutely no good, they have a presale on there, but you are limited to 2 tickets and they arent even good seats half the time. Plus the fan club costs 40$, worst 40$ i ever spent. But if they do tour again and you only need 2 tickets id be more than happy to give you my membership for free.

Honestly though, Tool more than likely wont tour again til mid-late 2011.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: