HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alcest - listen!  (Read 1467 times)
AllThatRots

View Profile
« on: December 10, 2007, 02:06:58 am »

Check out the band Alcest if you get the chance, I got into them (well it's only one guy) recently, and it's incredible music. Not metal, and it's in French, but it's really peaceful/serene shoegaze/post rock. www.myspace.com/alcest

Linnylikewingy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 12:44:40 pm »

Alcest is indeed an amazing band.  I highly recommend Le Secret.  It's some of the best Black Metal that I've ever heard.

AllThatRots

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 02:19:35 pm »

Linnylikewingy said: Alcest is indeed an amazing band.  I highly recommend Le Secret.  It's some of the best Black Metal that I've ever heard.

Yeah, I'd heard that Alcest used to be black metal, I'll definitely check out Le Secret. Have you heard Souvenirs d'un Autre Monde yet though? Not black metal but god, it's amazing ::surprise

Linnylikewingy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2007, 03:06:28 pm »

burning_times said: Yeah, I'd heard that Alcest used to be black metal, I'll definitely check out Le Secret. Have you heard Souvenirs d'un Autre Monde yet though? Not black metal but god, it's amazing ::surprise

Oh yeah, dude, I love Souvenirs d'un Autre Monde.  In fact, that is my album of the year.

AllThatRots

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2007, 03:59:11 pm »

Linnylikewingy said:
burning_times said: Yeah, I'd heard that Alcest used to be black metal, I'll definitely check out Le Secret. Have you heard Souvenirs d'un Autre Monde yet though? Not black metal but god, it's amazing ::surprise

Oh yeah, dude, I love Souvenirs d'un Autre Monde.  In fact, that is my album of the year.

I'd have to agree, it blows me away every time I hear it, especially Ciel Errant and Tir Nan Og

irrigator58

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 07:35:20 pm »

Alcest owns.......definitely gettin the new cd for my b-day ::smile

Amon Amarth - November 28
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: