HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Take special editions off shelves?  (Read 2654 times)
FragtheWeak

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2007, 03:11:07 pm »

i went to get my copy off black rain(special edition) and the lady was like we took them off the shelf cause people were getting the cd writing the code down and returning the cd as "defective" and getting another and repeating the cycle over again. did this happen near anyone eles?

You guys having some satanic guitar pick isn't gonna make your rock any better because Satan's not in a guitar pick, he's inside all of us
spock

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007, 03:52:50 pm »

I know someone who bought the c.d. at the store and no code. I do have mine!::finger

Spock
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2007, 03:55:07 pm »

Well, what did they expect? I ordered mine, so my code is untampered with as far as I know.

FragtheWeak

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2007, 04:53:12 pm »

i suppose

You guys having some satanic guitar pick isn't gonna make your rock any better because Satan's not in a guitar pick, he's inside all of us
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2007, 04:55:33 pm »

That's why if you want a code you can count on, you should've ordered it.

crazyman6966725
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2007, 05:08:14 pm »

ALL I CAN SAY IS THERE IS ABUNCH OF WORTHLESS BASTARDS OUT THERE!!!! GREED IS WHAT OZZY IS TRYING TO TALK ABOUT WHEN HE PUTS ON EVERY CONCERT THIS YEAR , BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE GONE TO FAR!!!!!!!!  GET A CLUE YOU IDIOTS , OZZFEST IS FREE !!! ITS FOR EVERYBODY AND ANYBODY . THEY APPARENTLY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT!!!!!!!!!!
MarcStitz77

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2007, 05:35:56 pm »

No why can't people download the code? ITS SO FUCKING EASY FOR CHRIST SAKES!!!!!!! Crazyman I agree with you 100%

Your Killing yourself to live!!!!!!!!!!!!::animatedsmile

quoted by heavymetalgirl: God is fine it's his fans that suck.
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2007, 05:38:21 pm »

I wanted a good seat and the CD, so I ordered it. I was going to buy the CD anyways and I don't want lawn seats, so I'd rather buy the CD than download the code.

jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2007, 06:36:29 pm »

i ordered the cd and it has a code but i dont understand why they would pull it off all they have to do is make the perchase final no return policy on it

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2007, 06:39:37 pm »

jennyb4u9 said: i ordered the cd and it has a code but i dont understand why they would pull it off all they have to do is make the perchase final no return policy on it

Agreed. I would not want to buy the CD, listen to it and get all psyched and then punch in the code and have it not work, because someone stole it and beat me to the tickets.

metalrulz4life

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2007, 01:38:25 am »

hopefully the ones they claimed defective will get sent back to sony and the codes in those cds will be cancelled

ozzrokk
King of Hash
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2007, 03:10:22 pm »

i seriously doubt that any cds returned got put back on the shelf it would have already been open as far as people getting the code and returning it thats just lame i hope they dont even get in this free concert is for the true fans not those fucktards

RIP Rigger Dan
FragtheWeak

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2007, 04:59:10 pm »

agreed

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2007, 05:01:49 pm »

Fuck the bastards who steal the codes!::pouting

shadowskul6

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2007, 05:52:49 pm »

I did order a Cd but im surprised that so many people actually have the special edition. It was supposed to be a first chance at seats and it seems like everyone has one. That doesen't really appeal to be limited to me...but what do I know...
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: