HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ozzfest 2008 lineup  (Read 5995 times)
pfiddy4
Community
New Member
*
Posts: 60


View Profile
« on: January 03, 2008, 06:56:13 pm »

Does anybody know when the lineup for Ozzfest 2008 gets announced?
Logged
sweet_dark
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4165


View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 08:23:24 pm »

March - April
Logged


Lieutenant_Sheepz
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2370



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 08:46:29 pm »

Does anyone know if they are going to do like the voting process again for what bands youd like to see?

Becayse ive got plenty of ideas for bands ::stare
Logged

Lieutenant_Sheepz
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2370



View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 10:15:56 pm »

ha
yeah i didnt really think that they cared too much
although i did get to see and meet my favorite band last year
of course i mean 3 inches of blood
im hoping they are on again this year
but eh as long as they pick some relatively good bands i dont really mind if they listen or not
Logged

sabbath583
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 772



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 10:19:08 pm »

Quote
black_metal_knight666 said: ha
yeah i didnt really think that they cared too much
although i did get to see and meet my favorite band last year
of course i mean 3 inches of blood
im hoping they are on again this year
but eh as long as they pick some relatively good bands i dont really mind if they listen or not
This year was IMO the best ozzfest 2nd stage wise. Nile, Behemoth, Chthonic, Daath, and 3IOB made for a good day.
Logged


Guest
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 10:21:03 pm »

Quote
sabbath583 said:
Quote
black_metal_knight666 said: ha
yeah i didnt really think that they cared too much
although i did get to see and meet my favorite band last year
of course i mean 3 inches of blood
im hoping they are on again this year
but eh as long as they pick some relatively good bands i dont really mind if they listen or not
This year was IMO the best ozzfest 2nd stage wise. Nile, Behemoth, Chthonic, Daath, and 3IOB made for a good day.
\
Ah men to that nigga
Logged
Lieutenant_Sheepz
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2370



View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2008, 10:49:27 pm »

yeah my uncle and one of my friends was saying that no one knew who 3 inches of blood was
but i guess ive proved them wrong ha
its nice to meet people who like them as well
yeah second stage killed last year
there where a few bands i was happy to see on main stage
by that i mean static x and Lordi

ozzfest was fun but it was like 105 degrees in Coloumbus that day::laugh
Logged

m3ta747if3
New Member
*
Posts: 10



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2008, 11:07:30 pm »

i just read in revolver magazine that children of bodom have some "big plans" for the U.S. in 2008 but they cant say what. that would be sick if their big plans are ozzfest.
Logged
Lieutenant_Sheepz
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2370



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2008, 11:11:00 pm »

yeah children of bodom are pretty good
id love to see them live

a quick question...
am i the only one who wants to see Manowar on ozzfest?::finger
Logged

sabbath583
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 772



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2008, 11:26:40 pm »

Quote
black_metal_knight666 said: yeah my uncle and one of my friends was saying that no one knew who 3 inches of blood was
but i guess ive proved them wrong ha
its nice to meet people who like them as well
yeah second stage killed last year
there where a few bands i was happy to see on main stage
by that i mean static x and Lordi

ozzfest was fun but it was like 105 degrees in Coloumbus that day::laugh
Lordi was awesome. Other than Lordi Main stage wasn't too good I didn't think until ozzy came on, and even then, it was kinda weak.
Logged


Guest
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2008, 11:35:03 pm »

Quote
m3ta747if3 said: i just read in revolver magazine that children of bodom have some "big plans" for the U.S. in 2008 but they cant say what. that would be sick if their big plans are ozzfest.
Their coming to Gigantour and Lordi just blows make room for metal not gay
Logged
m3ta747if3
New Member
*
Posts: 10



View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2008, 11:37:07 pm »

damn, o well, i'll still go to see them.  and i agree  with u about lordi
Logged
Atleast_I_Know_Im_A_Sinner
New Member
*
Posts: 140



View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2008, 03:30:13 pm »

Quote

pfiddy4 said: Does anybody know when the lineup for Ozzfest 2008 gets announced?

i dont know but it better be soon i cant wait. just hope there are bigger named bands tha 07
::finger
Logged

Angel_Of_Death
New Member
*
Posts: 20



View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2008, 03:41:32 pm »

the lineup has gotten worse and worse every year. 04 and 05 where incredable. hopefully 08 will be a comeback for a lineup that everyone can enjoy. lordi sucks.
Logged
PraiseTheU
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1819


View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2008, 03:47:32 pm »

Quote

Angel_Of_Death said: the lineup has gotten worse and worse every year. 04 and 05 where incredable. hopefully 08 will be a comeback for a lineup that everyone can enjoy. lordi sucks.

07 was awesome too, Second stage kicked ass : Devildriver, Nile, 3 Inches of Blood, Daath, Chthonic, and not to mention BEHEMOTH
Logged

Nonpoint : May 19th
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals