HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ozzfest 2008 lineup  (Read 6028 times)
Primum_Mobile

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2008, 09:16:40 pm »

LordSimen said: Lordi kicked ass and had the best stage show of the day as far as I saw it.

are you kidding?? they sounded horrible and looked stupid on stage...  the fireworks were alright,, but i would much rather see Rammstein light shit on fire...
puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2008, 09:51:02 pm »

LordSimen said: Lordi kicked ass and had the best stage show of the day as far as I saw it.

lordi did have a pretty bad ass stage show, their music just isn't good at all. i like only one song.

jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2008, 10:12:38 pm »

kpu23 said: Devin Townsend,, Black Label Society, and soilworkk plizzzzz, maybe, some technical death like  Dark Tranquility, would b good, But ehh better to be surprised

Dark Tranquillity is melodic death, not technical death.  And I would kill to see them live again though.

Tech death is Atheist, Necrophagist, Spawn of Possession etc.

AllThatRots

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2008, 10:22:36 pm »

Lordi blew balls. I saw about 2 people in the whole crowd getting into them. 07 in general was pretty mediocre but it was also free. Hopefully the 08 lineup has some sweet bands on it

PraiseTheU
Community

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2008, 10:23:45 pm »

melikewafflesandpancakes said:

NOTORIOUS_BOB said: I think that Ozzfest should be an allstar event this year with a best of Ozzfest lineup that should include:
Rob Zombie
Judas Priest
Disturbed
Godsmack
system of a Down
Velvet Revolver
\
Hahahah your a fucking idiot I wouldn't go to this gay shit till judas came on

Why do you think anyone gives a shit on your opinions? your always so fucking negative to everybody who dosent agree with exactly what you like.

Nonpoint : May 19th
Primum_Mobile

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2008, 05:26:01 pm »

burning_times said: Lordi blew balls. I saw about 2 people in the whole crowd getting into them. 07 in general was pretty mediocre but it was also free. Hopefully the 08 lineup has some sweet bands on it
i'm sure it will, as long as its paid admission.... they should have Dream theater,, that would b amazing...
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: