HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Huckabee takes Iowa for Republicans  (Read 5044 times)
AllThatRots

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2008, 02:14:57 am »

I'm probably voting Ron Paul too. If Hillary becomes president I'm moving to Canada...

CrouchingCops_HiddenBadges

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2008, 03:26:58 am »

nazcapilot said: Don't care, I'm voting for Obama. ::smile

-------------------------------------------------------------------
TechDevil

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2008, 03:43:03 am »

Where's the yawning icon?

I STILL BELIEVE!
deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2008, 11:25:53 am »

jimbob232 said: Fuck him. Ron Paul has my write in vote.

me too
deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2008, 11:48:19 am »

Our_Faded_Memory said:

Why are we saying fuck him? What is wrong with Mike?

the real problem is he is a typical politician. You know, the ones who tell you they support X, and then when elected never support X. Or the type who makes deals like "Ill vote for your anti-abortion bill if you vote for my pro-gun bill".  

That is one of the things I like most about Ron Paul. He has a 30 year track record of voting exactly what he believes and has never voted along party lines. Often times he was the lone person voting no on bills that waste tax dollars.
deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2008, 11:51:16 am »

nazcapilot said:
Our_Faded_Memory said:
nazcapilot said: Don't care, I'm voting for Obama. ::smile

If you can tell me anything he stands for, I'll vote for him.

Change

you fell for the lie! Ill agree that Obama looks presidential and would be a better political figure then bush... but Obama, like 99% of every politician is not about change. In fact All the democrats running are less then 10% different then bush. They don't differ on how they run teh government, they only differ on small side issues that really teh government should have no say in period.
sampson

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2008, 11:51:50 am »

Kucinich!!!!

People who don't like Ozzy but spend all their time on his board need to get lives.
Anything >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Caex's Life
deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2008, 12:32:46 pm »

sampson said: Kucinich!!!!

I have liked some of what he has said, and he seems more honest then most of the career politician's running. We could do worse them him, but come on... he has a far less chance of being elected then Paul

Who I really dont want to see is Clinton for one reason and it has nothing to do with politics even though I disagree with how she would run the gov. The only reason why I wouldnt want Clinton is because for the last 3 decades we have had a Bush or a Clinton in the White house. Im sick of teh two family ruling party we have.
Bush Sr - VP from 81-88, pres 89-92
Clinton - Pres from 93-00
Bush Jr - Pres from 01-08

Haven't we had enough of these two families? Because if not we can get Hillary in office now, and then in 8 years ellect Jeb, and by that time Chelsey will be old enough...
magnoliasuicide

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2008, 12:38:52 pm »

Go Obama!!!!
I hope he takes it all in the primaries.
Obama is great and has done a spectacular job in Illinois (oh and fuck IL governor whatever his name is...he has officially doomed IL with this fucking smoking ban!!!!)
Hilary is an idiot and I mostly dislike her because of her whole universal healthcare bullshit! I def. hope that this doesn't happen (mostly because I am going to be a doctor soon, and there are much better ways to go about the whole thing...plus universal healthcare has failed in pretty much every country it has been introduced)
And get rid of the fucking illegal aliens!!!! It's sad when Spanish isslowly  becoming the US' primary  language!!!!!::finger

deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2008, 12:49:12 pm »

last time I check Obama also support enacting some sort of universal healthcare. enjoy ::sinister
magnoliasuicide

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2008, 12:53:06 pm »

wake_of_ashes said: last time I check Obama also support enacting some sort of universal healthcare. enjoy ::sinister
Yeah..I think pretty much all the candidates are, but that's pretty much all Hilary talks about

deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2008, 01:05:29 pm »

thats not true. Ron Paul does not support universal healthcare. He is also the only candidate that has plans for immediate and full withdrawal of our troops upon taking office. Other candidates will say they support "developing a plan for the withdrawal of our troops" but let me interpret that lie for you.... what that means is they support working out a plan which will take a year, and then bring the troops home over a 5-6 year phase out. Ron Paul voted no on the war and has gone on record stating "the war was a mistake, the longer we stay the greater the mistake"
STARBUCK

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2008, 01:23:04 pm »

zfw said:

Our_Faded_Memory said:

Why are we saying fuck him? What is wrong with Mike?

He's a fucking Republican........'nuff said.

Exactly.
deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2008, 01:25:39 pm »

not all Republicians are bad... just 99% of them. And 99% of democrats. fuck... really 99% of all elected officials are really shitty people.
sampson

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2008, 01:31:53 pm »

wake_of_ashes said:

sampson said: Kucinich!!!!

I have liked some of what he has said, and he seems more honest then most of the career politician's running. We could do worse them him, but come on... he has a far less chance of being elected then Paul

That's true, but I'm Canadian, so chances of winning don't really matter to me. He just seems like a straight shooter, and I agree with him on most issues (apart from sanctions on Iran and a Mexican border fence).

People who don't like Ozzy but spend all their time on his board need to get lives.
Anything >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Caex's Life
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: