HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Huckabee takes Iowa for Republicans  (Read 4918 times)
The_Wicked_One

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: January 18, 2008, 02:31:34 pm »

wake_of_ashes said: I'm fairly confident I could take Bill O'riley in a debate. Bill is a tough interview but as long as you stay consistent in what you say, he has nothing.

prove it boi ::finger

ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 18, 2008, 02:41:45 pm »

wake_of_ashes said:

ChickenFucker said: Yeah, that was one of the biggest "making yourself look like an ass" posts that I have read on here. ::animatedlaugh

Yep... Do you think he was all board show, or do you think he also sets out to make enemies in real life in the same manor he did here?

Nah. It's alot easier to be a jagoff and a tough guy behind a keyboard then it is in real life. If he mouthed off like that to people in real life he'd probably get knocked the fuck out.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 18, 2008, 02:44:32 pm »

The_Wicked_One said:
wake_of_ashes said: I'm fairly confident I could take Bill O'riley in a debate. Bill is a tough interview but as long as you stay consistent in what you say, he has nothing.

prove it boi ::finger

haha... cant. I wont ever be on Bill O'riley because im a nobody and probably always will be one. Bill does follow some of the rules for proper debate so that is why I am saying im confident that I could take him. Well probably I just be able to stand my ground and it would come down to a differing of opinions.
The_Wicked_One

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 18, 2008, 02:50:23 pm »

thats as fair as it gets. i mean look at hardball. basically its a screaming match and the opposer hardly gets to say a thing.

Now i know Bill does interrupt often. *understatement* but im just messing around right now.

ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 18, 2008, 02:51:16 pm »

I like Bill O'reilly, but the shit with Jenna Jameson turned me off a little bit. I found myself believing every word that she said and not a word of what he said when that whole thing happened.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
« Reply #170 on: January 18, 2008, 02:53:45 pm »

Tyra
Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 18, 2008, 03:44:26 pm »

ChickenFucker said: I like Bill O'reilly, but the shit with Jenna Jameson turned me off a little bit. I found myself believing every word that she said and not a word of what he said when that whole thing happened.

She held her own rather well with that.
He had his view, she had hers. I am pretty sure they both understood it would get heated.
Thats the good thing about Bill, you can disagree until you die but he still has respect for people who come on his show and talk about those differences.
Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 18, 2008, 03:46:09 pm »

The_Wicked_One said: thats as fair as it gets. i mean look at hardball. basically its a screaming match and the opposer hardly gets to say a thing.

Now i know Bill does interrupt often. *understatement* but im just messing around right now.

I'm sending you a free, signed copy of culture warrior.
TechDevil

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 18, 2008, 04:55:02 pm »

Our_Faded_Memory said:
MetalForFish said: You people sure do buy into a lot of bullshit.

Guess you aren't into that whole "people making up their own minds" thing eh?

Please! You regurgitate Fox News pundits and call that making up your own mind?

I STILL BELIEVE!
Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 18, 2008, 04:58:16 pm »

MetalForFish said:
Our_Faded_Memory said:
MetalForFish said: You people sure do buy into a lot of bullshit.

Guess you aren't into that whole "people making up their own minds" thing eh?

Please! You regurgitate Fox News pundits and call that making up your own mind?

Uhm, no?
You're just mad I see things differently.
And it is kind of cute that you're being so childish about it.
Keep it up.
The_Wicked_One

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 18, 2008, 04:58:57 pm »

and you regurgitate the same liberal garbage from every annoying fucktard ive had to deal with.

TechDevil

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 18, 2008, 06:00:04 pm »

The_Wicked_One said: and you regurgitate the same liberal garbage from every annoying fucktard ive had to deal with.

I'm not a liberal, fucktard. I'm voting for Ron Paul. It's gutless Republicans that make true conservatives look bad. Most of the fags masquerading as conservatives are just liberals in sheeps clothing. Look at Bush. He tarnished conservative image worse than anyone since Nixon, but he's not even a true conservative. Hell, he spent more than Clinton did. Huckabee and Romney are used car salesmen with money. They don't give a fuck about anything but their own power. If you want real change, you have to go with people with some sort of ambition aside from pleasing interest groups.

I STILL BELIEVE!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: