HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in God?  (Read 4794 times)
PraiseTheU
Community

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2008, 04:13:55 pm »

Nope, keep screwin with my parents by turning some wooden star upside down, ha its funny to see their reaction

Nonpoint : May 19th
ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2008, 04:45:24 pm »

I used to be methodist then i became baptists and then i found sabbath and didnt practice for over a year and a half once approached and asked if i believed i told them yes but for the first time had a feeling of doubt.....shortly after i became a non-practicing non-denominational christian shortly after i dropped the christian part
and in light of recent events regarding my best friend and myself i have too say i believe very strongly in the presence of a higher power and the possibility of a jesus christ however christian religions havent completely convinced me....so thats werer i stand....in short.....YES...

irrigator58

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2008, 09:45:15 pm »

Yep I'm a christian

Amon Amarth - November 28
JohnnytheSlayer

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2008, 09:48:49 pm »

I Believe there is a god.
I dont pray or anything, I hardly go to church.
But i just believe their is one.
I still listen to dark music though.

MVP

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2008, 09:49:17 pm »

YOu can't think there is Satan if you don't believe in God.PERIOD.

I don't believe in Satan!!!!!!!!!!!!!1::finger

Hello Me, It's Me again::laugh
Shadow_Aurion

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2008, 10:10:31 pm »

Yeah, i do. I'm a christian. Albeit i'm not a very good christian (imo), i'm a christian.
Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2008, 10:16:49 pm »

Defiantly not.  Adults don't have imaginary friends. Or at least shoudln't

MVP

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2008, 10:38:24 pm »

Here is a great one

Lycaon

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2008, 10:52:12 pm »

I believe that all religions are just primitiive metaphysical ideas of the creation of us and symbolism to show us how to live life as a good person. (in most cases)

For all the Christains, I reccomend looking up lists of the atrocities of the bible, and the video series Satanic Views (Youtube, Myspace). And dont expect Satanic Views to be about dark evil services with animal/human sacrifice and blood drinkin and whatever you think.
metalhead33

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2008, 11:37:10 pm »

nah i too am a lavey satanist and we take the term satan to mean advesary so we dont believe theres a god or a satan we just hate the christian church

die hippie die ::finger::finger::finger::finger
MVP

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2008, 11:47:36 pm »

That is just as stupid.::animatedlaugh

CrouchingCops_HiddenBadges

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2008, 12:02:06 am »

Yes I do

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Shadow_Aurion

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2008, 02:42:28 am »

As a christian, i've got no problem with satanists, atheists, muslims, whatever. If those are your beliefs, hey, that's cool. Don't force 'em on me or try to get me to lose mine. I'm sure not gonna force my views on you. That's what's caused a good bit of hate towards christians in general.

Sure, i'll state my argument if a religious debate ever happens to come up, but i'm not going to say "LOL. I R RIGHT. UR GOINZ TO HELL." like some folks would. I'll just state my claims and why i believe the way i do, why i won't change and i'll back off. Life is too short for stupid shit like hating another person or refusing to be around them because of their religion.

Fuck, one of my best friends is a satanist. Do i care? Nope.

I'm aware this is rather out of the blue, but it's been swirling around in my head for months now.  Cheers to all of you that read it. Oh, and go to bed. It's obviously late, and somebody needs to get some sleep since i can't.
TWiseman

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2008, 03:50:24 am »

melikewafflesandpancakes said:

TWiseman said: YES I DO ..::finger

You're a fag

Oh..I am a fag because I believe in god ??  In your mind is everybody that believes in god a fag ??  I do not attend church or anything like that but I do believe in god and I can see that a few other people on here also believe in god..I do not have a problem with anybody that does not believe in god because it is their choice but I do have a problem when assholes like you call me a fag because I do believe in god..All that I gotta say to you is Fuck You Dickweed ::finger You are the Fuckin' Fag ::finger

MVP

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2008, 05:14:26 am »

I think we are lucky there are people that have a faith what ever it is. Sure there are some that would and do kill for their religion but most it keeps them from doing so. If there was no thought of god this world would be in kaos and we would not be as evolved in society as we are.

Kind of like the NUKE. If we did not have them we would be at world war ten by now. It keeps fools from doing stupid shit.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: