HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm go to tell you motherfuckers the truth  (Read 8295 times)
WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: January 17, 2008, 02:53:55 pm »

burning_times said:

ChickenFucker said:

burning_times said:

wake_of_ashes said:

WacoJesus said:

wake_of_ashes said:

WacoJesus said:

sampson said: Yeah, because, you know, only nu-metal bands have meaningful lyrical content. Fail.

Did you have a hard time or something comphrending my joke?

Why are you being such a fuck to everyone? having a bad day? seriously dude... go smoke some pot and chill or something

No, I just have a hard time with morons who can't understand why lincoln would invade the south.

You are so fucking ignorant. I understand why and explained why... You're not making many friends around here... why dont you just fucking leave?

Cause he enjoys being the omnipotent internet terrorizer too much. Some people just like to piss people off...

It's been done too many times. He will have to get in a long line on this site if he wants the title of the "board asshole".

Yeah you're right about that. Being the Ozzfest board asshole isn't something that can be done overnight.

sure hoss

WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 17, 2008, 02:58:16 pm »

wake_of_ashes said: you haven't once given any justification for your views on the topic. You just make ignorant comments that have no basis or logical thought for them what-so-ever. You then add a few name calling like a 15 year old little pussy and call yourself god. You are a stupid little fuck that needs to grow up and start thinknig for yourself instead of believing what everyone feeds you.

15 years old? lol it must be hard for you to know a 15 year old can out debate you on every topic. You said I add a few name calling like a 15 year old "pussy" and I never called myself god, you gave me that title just now, then went on to call me other names. You are the pot I am the kettle, you're too stupid to get the rest of analogy so just go google it. Telling me I need to grow up when you have to copy and paste to win an debate, then you still fail at making any logical sense. It's obvious everytime you post.

deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 17, 2008, 03:10:08 pm »

Again you haven't added anything meaningful to any debate... im getting tired of repeating myself. Are you going at whiteriver this year? or the gorge?
WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 17, 2008, 03:54:12 pm »

The gorge

fuck whiteriver.

deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 17, 2008, 03:59:10 pm »

WacoJesus said: The gorge

fuck whiteriver.

no shit. I made the mistake of going to whiteriver last year because I live like 5 minutes from it. Wont make that mistake again... Not that Whiteriver is that bad because its probably on par to just about every other venue ozzfest stops at... but the gorge fucking rocks!
WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 17, 2008, 04:02:49 pm »

Going to whiteriver would be like going back to the kingdome to see seahawks and mariner games.

fucking seahawks, is swear to god I am going to break hasslebacks arms.

WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 17, 2008, 04:04:46 pm »

Plus it was just a bad spot for any concert like ozzfest, no pit.

deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 17, 2008, 04:08:17 pm »

If you want to break someones arms start with holmgren... 4th and 2 yards with 8 minutes left down by 20 and you kick it off? I put the loss on Mike and his poorly called game. I want his head on a stake in my front yard as a warning to future coaches...

And why the hell were they running alexander. He has proven that his pockets are too full of money to run in seattle. They should have given the ball to morris more. fuck.
deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 17, 2008, 04:12:20 pm »

WacoJesus said: Plus it was just a bad spot for any concert like ozzfest, no pit.

they had a pit... its just regulated unlike the gorge. Anyways, yeah I agree... Whiteriver sucks. It was my first ozzfest there and I wont be going again. Im convinced the Gorge is the best venue in the USA.
ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 17, 2008, 04:18:21 pm »

Oh look, you two Seattle fags kissed and made up! How Cute!!::animatedlaugh

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 17, 2008, 04:18:31 pm »

Seriously. The seahawks had no heart in this game and holmgren did a horrible job at even motivating the team before their biggest game. He said he doesn't give pre-game pep talks but i know from playing sports that those pep talks are things that got my head into the game instead of day dreaming like the seahawks. Alexander rushing game was terrible and no reciever could catch anything. Green bay played it smart, they knew they had plenty of time to make up points, so what do they do first? They make a mental mistake which throws the seahawks into a cocky like attitude and without respect. What the hell was Holmgren doing talking to farve anyways like he was saying "hey big guy, i'll just give you this game, my guys can't throw, run, and catch anyways"...the defense wasn't explosive at all and for him to kick the ball instead of doing the football thing where you actually have guts to do a run pass..which would've excuted perfectly because the green bay defense wasn't expecting.

FUCK I LOST 50 BUCKS DO TO THAT MENTAL FUCK UP

Oh well mariners season is starting and I will be attending fanfest next weekend

WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: January 17, 2008, 04:28:30 pm »

wake_of_ashes said:

WacoJesus said: Plus it was just a bad spot for any concert like ozzfest, no pit.

they had a pit... its just regulated unlike the gorge. Anyways, yeah I agree... Whiteriver sucks. It was my first ozzfest there and I wont be going again. Im convinced the Gorge is the best venue in the USA.

The Gorge is the best as far as scenery, sound, and crowd energy but not the best. Devore is the best, security doesn't try to come in a pit and break it up because they will get fucked up...literally fucked up. They swarm with 20 pits at once on the second stage then get up to around 70 at once on the lawn including one main big one.  Last year at the gorge i almost got thrown out by security for moshing to hatebreed, me and three other people. the other guys were like "wtf, this is bullshit!" while me used to being in devore attitude stomped on the security ladies feet (who looked like a user from this board from here actually haha), pushed her into the crowd, threw my hat and took off my shirt to then get lost in the mass sea of people so they couldn't find me. I look back and those 3 dudes are laughing their asses off following me, so I hung out with skinheads for the rest of the event hahah

anyways i am not trying to sound like a big bad ass but i was raised on ozzfest in san bernideno where i used to reign, so i took that with me. I am lucky the horde of security chasing me didn't catch me and fuck me up. I am thankful some of crowd stepped in front of them blocking security from gaining any ground.

::finger

ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: January 17, 2008, 04:32:01 pm »

The Troof!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: January 17, 2008, 04:40:47 pm »

I have only seen ozzfest in 3 different venues. Whiteriver, Sleeptrain, and The Gorge. Like I said I only went to whiteriver last year because I had finally moved back to Washington from Sac and I figured it would be fine. But whiteriver was about as gay of a venue as Sleeptrain. The only real difference between the two is with Sleeptrain you don't really have any other options in the matter so you don't think about what you are missing. While at whiteriver I kept thinking "fuck, this would be 10 times better at the gorge"
WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 17, 2008, 04:43:35 pm »

Yeah everyone who went to whiteriver were wishing they were at the gorge. The little metalhead girl who posts here prefers whiteriver.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: