HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm go to tell you motherfuckers the truth  (Read 8335 times)

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: January 17, 2008, 05:27:46 pm »

LordSimen said: Why the hell would someone respect that? It's rather pathetic, actually.
liz1259

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 20, 2008, 09:52:49 am »

ChickenFucker said:
burning_times said:
wake_of_ashes said:
WacoJesus said:
wake_of_ashes said:
WacoJesus said:
sampson said: Yeah, because, you know, only nu-metal bands have meaningful lyrical content. Fail.

Did you have a hard time or something comphrending my joke?

Why are you being such a fuck to everyone? having a bad day? seriously dude... go smoke some pot and chill or something

true...no one is breaking any new ground here..we've all seen it before
No, I just have a hard time with morons who can't understand why lincoln would invade the south.

You are so fucking ignorant. I understand why and explained why... You're not making many friends around here... why dont you just fucking leave?

Cause he enjoys being the omnipotent internet terrorizer too much. Some people just like to piss people off...
It's been done too many times. He will have to get in a long line on this site if he wants the title of the "board asshole".

MVP

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 20, 2008, 11:17:26 pm »

liz1259 said:
MVP said:
wake_of_ashes said:
liz1259 said:
Sadian said: I'm a stoner been stoned all my life

i support that...i dont think theres anything wrong with smoking

What an ignorant comment. What's wrong with smoking weed 24/7? You basically piss your life away... I'm not antidrugs, but have you ever heard of moderation? All im saying is if you aren't a waste of space on this planet, then don't let drugs stand in your way of getting shit done that you want to accomplish. That's what the weekend is for... you did your shit, now lets kick back and have some fun

You can't base how you may be while stoned on how everyone would be.

thank you

Your welcome 5 days later. LOL

ChickenFucker said: I don't do drugs, never have, but i don't think someone smoking pot to have a good time is that big of a deal and it doesn't bother me. More serious drugs like Cocaine and Meth etc. are a different story.  I do drink and LordSimen and Our Faded Memory and I have butted heads over this in the past. You guys are acting a bit eliteist over this whole thing. Thats great that you guys can go through life w/o drugs and alcohol but it doesn't give you the right to look down on people who like to drink some beers and have a good time. It's a personal preference, you choose not to drink, i choose to drink, it doesn't make you any better or worse than me.

Excellent!

Now how the fuck did you two loose the thread you were in?::animatedlaugh

This is my tak on smoking pot. The people I have met in the most part that smoke everyday are pretty much lazy fucks that have comprehension problems, but as I said in the most part. Now the few I have met that had never done any smoke seemed to have a slower grip on reality. Things took a little longer for them to get then others. Still smart as hell but just slower and have little imagination.

People have smoked weed to open their minds forever. It opens paths in the mind for thinking but only if you do not abuse. There are many different drugs that have been used for this purpose and all of them have been legalized. makes you wonder why?

Hello Me, It's Me again::laugh
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: