HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Down Sucks  (Read 998 times)
nazcapilot

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2008, 03:52:23 pm »

2001SpaceApe said: Its official this band is pissing me off with their soft, sucky music... and Italian rednecks are retarded.

Wow...is THIS post stupid.

Fafoo13

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2008, 04:12:51 pm »

2001SpaceApe said: Its official this band is pissing me off with their soft, sucky music... and Italian rednecks are retarded.
Please tell me how you would classify the songs Mourn, Dog Tired, The Seed, Eyes of the South, or Man That Follows hell as soft.

kpu23

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2008, 04:20:52 pm »

Fafoo13 said:

Please tell me how you would classify the songs Mourn, Dog Tired, The Seed, Eyes of the South, or Man That Follows hell as soft.

as for me i have not heard this songs ihave just heard their last album 3 over and under, and though it was so boring , and sounded weak imo, thats why i hate these bandd

Fafoo13

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2008, 04:24:30 pm »

kpu23 said:
Fafoo13 said:
as for me i have not heard this songs ihave just heard their last album 3 over and under, and though it was so boring , and sounded weak imo, thats why i hate these bandd
You make little sense.

Spartacus

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2008, 04:27:40 pm »

Yo, SpaceApe, this Italian redneck has an Italian sausage for youse. Forget about it.::finger::smile::finger

I am Spartacus.
kpu23

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2008, 04:31:43 pm »

Fafoo13 said:

kpu23 said:

Fafoo13 said:

You make little sense.

if i dont like that album doesnt make sense to u, why?, i gave it a shot, and it did nothing for me, and they are way overhyped, thats why i dislike them soo much

Detective_Jormungandr

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2008, 05:01:18 pm »

smaceshiigh said: Cannibal Corpse sucks bitch
i have to agree. awful, awful lyricist and their music can not compare to that of any other death metal bands.

Fafoo13

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2008, 05:13:47 pm »

kpu23 said:
Fafoo13 said:
kpu23 said:
Fafoo13 said:
You make little sense.

if i dont like that album doesnt make sense to u, why?, i gave it a shot, and it did nothing for me, and they are way overhyped, thats why i dislike them soo much
Well what didn't make sense to me was the way you were typing, but when I looked at your profile it says your from Honduras so now i feel like an asshole.

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2008, 08:07:54 pm »

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: