HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody watch "SICKO" Michael Moore? You should.  (Read 8340 times)
Val_13

View Profile
« on: January 20, 2008, 01:39:33 pm »

Just another fine example of our government taking better care of themselves than their voters.

U.S. health care crises, what can you do? Go here and find out.

Support H.R. 676

[URL=http://www.michigan.gov/som/0,1607,7-192----S,00.html]

Petition to pass H.R. 676

[URL=http://www.michaelmoore.com/sicko/what-can-i-do/petitions/pnum649.php]
Val_13

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 01:57:36 pm »

Support H.R.676

SICKO, what can I do?

Petition to pass H.R. 676
Val_13

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 02:10:11 pm »

Tell Congress To Pass H.R. 676 Now

41,494 Submissions so far

Under H.R. 676 [Text of Bill], Medicare would be extended and improved so that all individuals residing in the United States would receive high quality and affordable health care services. They would receive all medically necessary services by the physicians of their choice, with no restrictions on what providers they could visit. If implemented, the United States National Health Insurance Act would cover primary care, dental, mental health, prescription drugs, and long term care.

The one click form below will send your personal message to all your government representatives selected below, with the subject "Pass H.R. 676." At the same time you can send your personal comments only as a letter to the editor of your nearest local daily newspaper if you like.
KILLy_Munster_31

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 02:59:47 pm »

Its scary and so true!
Val_13

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2008, 02:31:17 pm »

TheGOL said: Its scary and so true!

No shit. Kind of makes you want to move to another country. Most of them take better care of their citizens than this one does.
Val_13

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2008, 02:38:24 pm »

41,567 Submissions so far

Under H.R. 676 [Text of Bill], Medicare would be extended and improved so that all individuals residing in the United States would receive high quality and affordable health care services. They would receive all medically necessary services by the physicians of their choice, with no restrictions on what providers they could visit. If implemented, the United States National Health Insurance Act would cover primary care, dental, mental health, prescription drugs, and long term care.

Copy & paste this link to sign the petition:
http://www.michaelmoore.com/sicko/what-can-i-do/petitions/pnum649.php

or click on the link in my signiture to go to Michael Moore's web site to find out more that you can do to help this go through.
magnoliasuicide

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2008, 05:42:08 pm »

Fuck Universal Healthcare
Fuck Welfare!
Fuck Food Stamps
Fuck stupid fucks who can't get off their asses to take care of their responsibilities and instead collect our tax dollars
Oh...and fuck our government::finger::finger::finger::finger

Ascetic_Priest

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2008, 02:13:03 am »

magnoliasuicide said: Fuck Universal Healthcare
Fuck Welfare!
Fuck Food Stamps
Fuck stupid fucks who can't get off their asses to take care of their responsibilities and instead collect our tax dollars

Wow, that's a really ignorant satement.  Nothing like a cliche, knee-jerk, and uneducated statement to back up your position.....::animatedlaugh::finger::animatedlaugh

Val_13

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2008, 02:52:07 pm »

Ascetic_Priest said:

Fuck Welfare!
Fuck Food Stamps

Wow, that's a really ignorant satement.  Nothing like a cliche, knee-jerk, and uneducated statement to back up your position.....::animatedlaugh::finger::animatedlaugh

No kidding, ignorance is blind. We would all bennifit from this bill. Learn more about it and our representatives before you spout off like that.
Val_13

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2008, 02:53:30 pm »

41,676 Submissions so far

Val_13

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2008, 02:55:51 pm »

Val_13

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2008, 03:04:01 pm »

Ascetic_Priest said:

Fuck Welfare!
Fuck Food Stamps

She's a Med Student. She must want to be one of the over-paid (greedy) doctor's in this country. A Gov. paid Doctor would probably make twice the income of an average workers' salary anyway.
Research before you bark.
magnoliasuicide

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2008, 03:19:29 pm »

Val_13 said:
Ascetic_Priest said:
Fuck Welfare!
Fuck Food Stamps

She's a Med Student. She must want to be one of the over-paid (greedy) doctor's in this country. A Gov. paid Doctor would probably make twice the income of an average workers' salary anyway.
You pay $800,000 for medical school and then end up being in debt for the rest of your life...
Personally, universal health care is NOT the answer..there are many other logical ways to go about in fixing our systems, but no one gives a fuck..they just want everything for nothing
And if I am ignorant for believing our whole gov. system is flawed then I am proud to be ignorant::finger

Ascetic_Priest

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2008, 04:59:37 pm »

magnoliasuicide said:

Val_13 said:

Ascetic_Priest said:

Fuck Welfare!
Fuck Food Stamps

You pay $800,000 for medical school and then end up being in debt for the rest of your life...
Personally, universal health care is NOT the answer..there are many other logical ways to go about in fixing our systems, but no one gives a fuck..they just want everything for nothing
And if I am ignorant for believing our whole gov. system is flawed then I am proud to be ignorant::finger

I agree that the U.S. government is corrupt and designed to benefit the the economic elite first and formost.  However, that is no excuse to deny people health care because of the almighty dollar.  I have been denied health care because of the inability to pay and I am certain that this is not an isolated incident.  The health care system has been high-jacked by multi-national corporations that care more about their bottom line than treating the "consumers" of their product. Peoples lives should NOT be a fucking business! The medical institution should be designed to provide resources to those that NEED it rather than those that can pay.  Lets not even get into the quality of health care issue.....

::finger

Val_13

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2008, 11:53:38 am »

Ascetic_Priest said:

magnoliasuicide said:

Val_13 said:

Ascetic_Priest said:

Fuck Welfare!
Fuck Food Stamps

I agree that the U.S. government is corrupt and designed to benefit the the economic elite first and formost.  However, that is no excuse to deny people health care because of the almighty dollar.  I have been denied health care because of the inability to pay and I am certain that this is not an isolated incident.  The health care system has been high-jacked by multi-national corporations that care more about their bottom line than treating the "consumers" of their product. Peoples lives should NOT be a fucking business! The medical institution should be designed to provide resources to those that NEED it rather than those that can pay.  Lets not even get into the quality of health care issue.....

::finger

Ascetic Priest, I agree with you totally. I know a lot of people that have been dinied care, been cut off by their insurance companies when they needed it, and some Seniors who have had their script prices go up continually because of the current system and their medicare, (which they paid for when they were working), keeps covering less and less so greedy Doctor's, Insurance co's, and big Pharm co's can keep getting more and more money.
Now there is talk of reforming the Michigan "prison" medical policy and they are already getting better health care than most of us and we as tax payers are paying for that shit.

As for you,  magnoliasuicide, if you'd bother to read the bill H.R. 676, the medical care is not free, it is paid for by all of us tax payers and is available to everyone who needs it. Like I said earlier, research before you bark.
http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108_cong_bills&docid=f:h676ih.txt.pdf
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: