HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A face behind WacoJesus  (Read 3706 times)
WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2008, 02:32:45 pm »

You're the last person to laugh. You look like a chipmunk that has down syndrome.

Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2008, 02:33:13 pm »

WacoJesus said:
Graveyardawaken said:
WacoJesus said:
Graveyardawaken said: attention whore thread....

go put ur pics on ur myspace....

Take your own advice. You have them even in your signature, so i wouldn' talk. I have a myspace and i am not giving out my myspace address to people on here unless i like them.

lol i'm trying to be a bitch, an yeah i have pics of me in my signature but i don't post a thread with picture of me in them trying to get positive feedback. honestly.

Who said I was trying to get any positive feed back? Honestly. Maybe that's your intentions when you post pictures of yourself, hence why you have them in your signature.

why else would u post a picture of u in a thread?
Honestly u must have expected someone to call you a attention whore.
and if u didnt expect it...then i'm sorry that ur own problem.

lastly once again about my sig it not the same thing if i were to post a bulletin with a pic of me being like "the face of graveyardawaken" i'd expect someone to call me a dumb attention whore...and if i actually did do that i would be one. meerly having a pic of me in my sig doesnt make me one.....

WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2008, 02:33:16 pm »

I notice all the people who posted negative comments are fucking ugly themselves.

Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2008, 02:36:09 pm »

WacoJesus said: You're the last person to laugh. You look like a chipmunk that has down syndrome.

::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2008, 02:36:46 pm »

I'm done if u wanna try to pass ur attention whore act on me thats fine take from it what you wish...i have nothing against you personally and i honestly think the people that bicker on here are retarded i'm here to talk metal. not argue.

So u can say what you wish about me. ::finger::finger::finger

WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2008, 02:38:38 pm »

Graveyardawaken said:

WacoJesus said:

Graveyardawaken said:

WacoJesus said:

Take your own advice. You have them even in your signature, so i wouldn' talk. I have a myspace and i am not giving out my myspace address to people on here unless i like them.

lol i'm trying to be a bitch, an yeah i have pics of me in my signature but i don't post a thread with picture of me in them trying to get positive feedback. honestly.

Who said I was trying to get any positive feed back? Honestly. Maybe that's your intentions when you post pictures of yourself, hence why you have them in your signature.

lastly once again about my sig it not the same thing if i were to post a bulletin with a pic of me being like "the face of graveyardawaken" i'd expect someone to call me a dumb attention whore...and if i actually did do that i would be one. meerly having a pic of me in my sig doesnt make me one.....

Why else? Why not?
I didn't expect anyone to call me a attention whore, for me to be an attention whore I would've posted more than one or said "TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK GUYS", which I didn't at all.  Considering i have no pictures of myself in my profile, i thought i post one up to give people a face behind my user name. That's all, you blown it out of proportion. Just because some one posts ONE  picture of themselves does not make them an attention whore, you have picture of yourself in your avatar, signature, and a whole collage in your profile, so who's really the attention whore? You dye your hair all different colors and have a tattoo on your chest, again, who's the attention whore?. Don't be an idiot. Do you see what i am saying? or are we going to go around in circles with this?

byebye

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2008, 02:38:48 pm »

"Shit! People are seeing through my bullshit! Time to pull out my trusty bag of personal insults before the rest of the board sees my insecurities."

Man. Never ceases to amaze me. ::animatedlaugh
Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2008, 02:39:42 pm »

LordSimen said: "Shit! People are seeing through my bullshit! Time to pull out my trusty bag of personal insults before the rest of the board sees my insecurities."

::animatedlaugh

WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2008, 02:41:06 pm »

Graveyardawaken said: I'm done if u wanna try to pass ur attention whore act on me thats fine take from it what you wish...i have nothing against you personally and i honestly think the people that bicker on here are retarded i'm here to talk metal. not argue.

I still dont know how one can be an attention whore if one only puts ONE picture up of themselves that says nothing like "TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK" or "HEY GUYS LOOK AT LOOK AT ME". Obviously you have missunderstood my intentions and need to check yourself.

Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2008, 02:42:34 pm »

WacoJesus said:
Graveyardawaken said:
WacoJesus said:
Graveyardawaken said:
WacoJesus said:

Why else? Why not?
I didn't expect anyone to call me a attention whore, for me to be an attention whore I would've posted more than one or said "TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK GUYS", which I didn't at all.  Considering i have no pictures of myself in my profile, i thought i post one up to give people a face behind my user name. That's all, you blown it out of proportion. Just because some one posts ONE  picture of themselves does not make them an attention whore, you have picture of yourself in your avatar, signature, and a whole collage in your profile, so who's really the attention whore? You dye your hair all different colors and have a tattoo on your chest, again, who's the attention whore?. Don't be an idiot. Do you see what i am saying? or are we going to go around in circles with this?

For the record i'm a hairstylist, changing my hair is my job secondly, do u even know how many people have tattoos? not all people that have them are attention whores. Your the one whose blowing this out of proportion...honestly all i meerly intended was to say this thread it's a place to post photo of ur self this is a place to talk metal.

and now u have to turn it around and attack em whatever makes u happy. ::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

and about having pics on my profile so what so does like everyone else on this site. big deal. Big of u to tear that up when ur the one who posted a thread of ur pic in the first place.

later ::animatedlaugh

WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2008, 02:42:47 pm »

LordSimen said: "Shit! People are seeing through my bullshit! Time to pull out my trusty bag of personal insults before the rest of the board sees my insecurities."

For her to see through my bullshit there would have to be bullshit there to see through. You're a fucking idiot. This is where you go "I rest my case"

Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2008, 02:44:37 pm »

WacoJesus said:
Graveyardawaken said: I'm done if u wanna try to pass ur attention whore act on me thats fine take from it what you wish...i have nothing against you personally and i honestly think the people that bicker on here are retarded i'm here to talk metal. not argue.

I still dont know how one can be an attention whore if one only puts ONE picture up of themselves that says nothing like "TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK" or "HEY GUYS LOOK AT LOOK AT ME". Obviously you have missunderstood my intentions and need to check yourself.

the fact in a forum based on text u created a entire thread to show people ur picture...honestly this site is dominated by men....do u really think they give a shit about the face behind wacojesus?

Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2008, 02:45:09 pm »

::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2008, 02:45:34 pm »

unless thats the audience u wish to appeal too

byebye

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2008, 02:46:11 pm »

Let's do the math here, my friend: You have a profile. Your profile is designed so that you can describe yourself, upload photos of your choosing (could be of yourself), and personal pictures that help paint the picture of who you are. People who care to see who you are will click on that profile button to see it.

You chose not go that route, instead decided to dedicate an entire thread to looking at your face. An entire thread on a discussion board. Meaning, you wanted people to discuss your face. If your intention was "hey, look at me and talk about it," then you should have kept it to your profile and/or your signature/avatar.

Also, there's nothing wrong with putting your picture in your avatar or signature, because all that does is putting a face to your posts.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: