HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wayne Rooney within Nike  (Read 19 times)
gonzalezq1121

View Profile
« on: November 21, 2014, 01:16:15 am »

Wayne Rooney within Nike

Wayne Rooney 100th He uk limitation: Captain to wear particular commemorative nike free og 2014 footwear

Wayne Rooney will wear a special pair of commemorative " booties " future night time seeing that can make her milestone 100th visual appeal regarding The uk versus Slovenia from Wembley Arena.

That About three Lions captain posed this image about his or her Instagram accounts, demonstrating that lime nike free 5.0 v4 " booties " with all the range 100 paper on all of them, in addition to authored that caption: "Never prouder compared to which represents my nation. Looking forward to my own 100th covering with Wednesday. As a consequence of @nikefootball with the fresh footwear #hypervenom. "

Throughout his / her unique column for any Free, Rooney's ex - Manchester united in addition to Britain team-mate Paul Scholes is currently writing which Rooney warrants most of his caps, and also this individual hope of which this individual is victorious with trophy with all the national group.

"I consider -- I hope -- which Wayne includes yet another nike free 3.0 v5 World Tumbler finals left throughout your pet following next summer’s Western Championship, " this individual authored.

"I wouldn't similar to your ex to absolve his or her international occupation as hence most of us have done. That is certainly to state, which has a shelf brimming with winners’ medals by our team employment opportunities and also only a drawer brimming with truck caps – as well as loads of rue – from the nights with England. " nike free run 5.0.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: