HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Been doing a study for the last couple of years  (Read 2703 times)
« on: January 29, 2008, 08:50:49 pm »

And i have came to the conclusion if your not atleast 26 years old or older  theres no possible way you can be a true metal head you have been exposed to to much bullshit metal and trends im going to enter this in wiki as Poseremscenecritis  as the name of the diesese  Watch out folks most of the youngins have it and its x3 as brootal as TEH AIDS ::looking
deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 08:53:44 pm »

why 26? pretty random, no?
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 09:02:43 pm »

wake_of_ashes said: why 26? pretty random, no?
I figured anyone thats atleast 26 has been listening to metal for atleast 15 16 years so they had a good chance of being exposed to the true metal scene and the music
cammocommando

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 09:03:50 pm »

EVILEYE said: And i have came to the conclusion if your not atleast 26 years old or older  theres no possible way you can be a true metal head you have been exposed to to much bullshit metal and trends im going to enter this in wiki as Poseremscenecritis  as the name of the diesese  Watch out folks most of the youngins have it and its x3 as brootal as TEH AIDS ::looking

dude, all i got to say is FUCK YOU i love metal and im 14. metal is my life asshole

"Its my world, your in it. It'l take you down in a minute"

- Alexi Laiho

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 09:05:05 pm »

LordSemen said:
Whats wrong with the knot  im not fanatic about them but i know decent music when i hear it and some of there stuff is pretty good
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2008, 09:06:40 pm »

cammocommando said:
EVILEYE said: And i have came to the conclusion if your not atleast 26 years old or older  theres no possible way you can be a true metal head you have been exposed to to much bullshit metal and trends im going to enter this in wiki as Poseremscenecritis  as the name of the diesese  Watch out folks most of the youngins have it and its x3 as brootal as TEH AIDS ::looking

dude, all i got to say is FUCK YOU i love metal and im 14. metal is my life asshole
HAHA dont let your mom catch you typing such bold print you might get you grounded from the internets
PraiseTheU
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2008, 09:10:13 pm »

::finger how about this? Any one that can kick your ass is a metalhead, so that be would be age 10 and up.

Nonpoint : May 19th
stlslayer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2008, 09:12:36 pm »

Anyone with a slipknot sig cant be a true metalhead

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2008, 09:12:44 pm »

praiseozzy said: ::finger how about this? Any one that can kick your ass is a metalhead, so that be would be age 10 and up.
Ignorance of youth
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2008, 09:14:03 pm »

This thread has been infected
stlslayer

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2008, 09:15:56 pm »

It was doomed from the start when you have someone starting the topic who thinks their a know it all but in reality they dont have the slightest clue

PraiseTheU
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2008, 09:17:18 pm »

EVILEYE said:

praiseozzy said: ::finger how about this? Any one that can kick your ass is a metalhead, so that be would be age 10 and up.

Ignorance of youth

Nah, i just wanted to respond with a "witty" comeback to match your "witty" statement. "26 is a true metalhead" because your such the genius right?

Nonpoint : May 19th
sabbath583

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2008, 09:19:52 pm »

What a fucking fail of a thread

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2008, 09:20:50 pm »

stlslayer said: It was doomed from the start when you have someone starting the topic who thinks their a know it all but in reality they dont have the slightest clue
I lived it i breathed it i was there at its birth i tasted it worship me poser and i might give you a pass
stlslayer

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2008, 09:23:45 pm »

EVILEYE said:

stlslayer said: It was doomed from the start when you have someone starting the topic who thinks their a know it all but in reality they dont have the slightest clue

I lived it i breathed it i was there at its birth i tasted it worship me poser and i might give you a pass

You honestly are clueless to call me a poser is the equivelant of saying that you have the slightest bit of intelligence which obviously isn't the case

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: