HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Been doing a study for the last couple of years  (Read 2669 times)
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2008, 09:28:46 pm »

stlslayer said:
EVILEYE said:
stlslayer said: It was doomed from the start when you have someone starting the topic who thinks their a know it all but in reality they dont have the slightest clue
I lived it i breathed it i was there at its birth i tasted it worship me poser and i might give you a pass

You honestly are clueless to call me a poser is the equivelant of saying that you have the slightest bit of intelligence which obviously isn't the case
True Metal Heads were never to big in the intelect department it was all about droping out of school hanging with the buds drinking moshing smoking jamming and fucking so get lost nerd
stlslayer

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2008, 09:34:54 pm »

EVILEYE said:

stlslayer said:

EVILEYE said:

stlslayer said: It was doomed from the start when you have someone starting the topic who thinks their a know it all but in reality they dont have the slightest clue

I lived it i breathed it i was there at its birth i tasted it worship me poser and i might give you a pass

You honestly are clueless to call me a poser is the equivelant of saying that you have the slightest bit of intelligence which obviously isn't the case

True Metal Heads were never to big in the intelect department it was all about droping out of school hanging with the buds drinking moshing smoking jamming and fucking so get lost nerd

So to be a true metal head you have to be stupid? That is the dumbest statement I have ever heard. I pride myself on being the biggest fan of music I know and I also consider myself rather smart. I am sorry you use your love for metal as an excuse for being a dumb ass but whatever you have to do to make yourself feel important go right ahead but at the end of the day you will still be a pathetic person that no one cares anything about.

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2008, 09:39:23 pm »

stlslayer said:
EVILEYE said:
stlslayer said:
EVILEYE said:

So to be a true metal head you have to be stupid? That is the dumbest statement I have ever heard. I pride myself on being the biggest fan of music I know and I also consider myself rather smart. I am sorry you use your love for metal as an excuse for being a dumb ass but whatever you have to do to make yourself feel important go right ahead but at the end of the day you will still be a pathetic person that no one cares anything about.
I dont get it HUH
stlslayer

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2008, 09:42:10 pm »

EVILEYE said:

stlslayer said:

EVILEYE said:

stlslayer said:

EVILEYE said:

I dont get it HUH

try going back to school and learning to read. I am done arguing with you I shouldnt have to defend my love for music against a person like you.

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2008, 09:45:01 pm »

stlslayer said:
EVILEYE said:
stlslayer said:
EVILEYE said:
stlslayer said:
EVILEYE said:

I dont get it HUH

try going back to school and learning to read. I am done arguing with you I shouldnt have to defend my love for music against a person like you.
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm im still not reading you very well im out for some beer and pizza maybe when i come back i might be able to understand poser wannabe talk
fuckyourlife

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2008, 09:46:35 pm »

Holy gay thread.
Ozzfest082291

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2008, 09:55:40 pm »

What the hell does age have to do with what kind of music u like...I mean, I know u explained it earlier in this thread, but I don't think age really has to do with it.
Ozzfest082291

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2008, 10:06:40 pm »

Ok, I'm gonna correct myself, and say age doesn't have anything to do with what music u listen to...because it really doesn't, at all.
Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2008, 10:07:19 pm »

haha

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
Wizzbang11

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2008, 12:16:54 am »

I have met metalheads under 16 that are bigger metalheads than 30 year olds ive met.
Personaly, im not 26, so i guess by your logic i cant be a metalhead despite your 'Slipknot' sig.
Seriously, dont go making broad generalizations about people, you just end up looking like an idiot.

When God gives you lemons you FIND A NEW GOD!!!
Action_Hotdog

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2008, 07:05:23 am »

sabbath583 said: What a fucking fail of a thread

yep

DO DA LALALALA LAAAAA DADADA
ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2008, 10:57:32 am »

I'm actually impressed with alot of the younger people on here who not only are up on the newer metal, but also have a large appreciation for the "old school" metal of the 80's that paved the way for the music that we are able to hear today. There are definitely a handful of people on this board that even though they were either in diapers or were not even alive in 80's, still have love and respect for the music that came before them even though they weren't there to live it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
metalrulz4life

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2008, 12:08:30 pm »

I meet the age requirement, but i have not been listening to metal for that long. Your assement is a bunch of shit. Age and how long you have been listening to metal does not determine if you are a metalhead.

jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2008, 12:24:27 pm »

EVILEYE said: And i have came to the conclusion if your not atleast 26 years old or older  theres no possible way you can be a true metal head you have been exposed to to much bullshit metal and trends im going to enter this in wiki as Poseremscenecritis  as the name of the diesese  Watch out folks most of the youngins have it and its x3 as brootal as TEH AIDS ::looking

Looking at your signature, I pose the question, how bad does all that bullshit smell that you just posted?  Must be horrible.

sweet_dark
Community

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2008, 12:27:20 pm »

Age doesn't have to do with what kind of music you listen to.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: