HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Pandora Daisy & Primrose Ring Stack Sale  (Read 13 times)

View Profile
« on: October 25, 2016, 04:55:37 am »

The most exciting from this collection is probably the new bracelet options, including a new Rose heart clasp bracelet and Rose two-tone bangle.  The charms are recast from previous designs so no unique offerings in this release.  Iím not a fan of this hue since it doesnít really go with my skin tone, therefo
re I havenít purchased anything from this line since it debuted. Buy Pandora Ring Crowning Glory Stack Online

I also had a hard time finding them in stores because I guess theyíre not super popular.  My concept store had to order these in for me; at $45 a ring, Iím surprised they donít sell better.  The only thing I donít like about them is that the stone sits high up off the ring, but when theyíre stacked together, itís less noticeable.  These rings are really unique, Iíve gotten a lot of compliments on them.  Pandora Daisy & Primrose Ring Stack Sale

The most exciting piece of jewelry is the gold bangle!  Something that fans have been requesting ever since the brand introduced their bangle.  In addition, there will be a limited edition Unique Snowflake bangle with snowflake CZ clasp, likely available in most markets.  I donít have information on the gift sets yet but itís safe to say that there should be a bracelet set (with 2 clips and the Vintage Allure charm), a jewelry set (necklace and earrings), as well as the LE bangle. Pandora Rose Ring Stack Christmas Sale

Exciting news this morning as Pandora Ring Stack Cyber Monday Sale is back on Rue La La for 10 days! The boutique started this morning at 8 am EST and there are charms, Essence beads, rings, earrings, and necklaces. Thereís also some amazing gold pieces on sale but theyíre going fast!  The discount is up to 40% this time around which is a great deal.

This site is by invitation only, so if you donít have an account yet, you can use my invitation to join. Pandora Ring Stack Thanksgiving Sale</a has been sold through Rue La La for the past couple of years and they are authentic of course. They deliver to all states in the US and they do take international credit cards as long as you have a US billing and shipping address.

For More information, please click here: www.925silvering.com

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: